Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Express has lost the plot completely 23:48 - Aug 8 with 2845 viewsCottsy

SUPERMOON warning: Rare lunar event could trigger 'END OF DAYS' this Sunday

A RARE phenomenon THIS SUNDAY could trigger the end of life as we know it in an explosion of earthquakes, killer plagues and volcanic eruptions.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/497171/Supermoon-triggers-end-of-world-Sund

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lunar event so rare that we haven't had one since last month.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

The Express has lost the plot completely on 23:59 - Aug 8 with 2818 viewsBanosswan

I really don't know why, but the express love their sensational weather headlines.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Express has lost the plot completely on 21:18 - Aug 9 with 2666 viewsCatullus

The Express has lost the plot completely on 23:59 - Aug 8 by Banosswan

I really don't know why, but the express love their sensational weather headlines.

And they are always wrong, but one day......they may be right, but they are probably just crazy!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Express has lost the plot completely on 22:19 - Aug 9 with 2611 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Simple question?
Do I have to go into work Monday or not?

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

The Express has lost the plot completely on 11:46 - Aug 10 with 2534 viewsbluenile

The Express has lost the plot completely on 22:19 - Aug 9 by Sandfieldshellsangel

Simple question?
Do I have to go into work Monday or not?

I've just checked and apparently I don't have to.............................but that could be due to the fact that i've retired.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Express has lost the plot completely on 11:59 - Aug 10 with 2522 viewsJoe_bradshaw

At least we won't get hammered at Old Trafford on Saturday.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Express has lost the plot completely on 20:54 - Aug 10 with 2454 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

It's just popped up in the eastern sky.
It's not all that. Fecking fuss bout nowt

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024