Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Manifesto For Change 10:02 - Aug 10 with 2056 viewsTwelveAngryMen

If the Oyston's were to acknowledge the need to change and seek reconciliation with the fan base what one specific pledge would you need to see within their ' 10 Point Manifesto For Change ' to give them the benefit of the doubt ?

I'll start with

1/ Ring-fence £7.5m for the development of a state of art training ground to be designed in a way that also lends itself to be a real community hub

I'll resist the temptation to add to the list and leave that to others

#footballfirst

A Manifesto For Change on 10:04 - Aug 10 with 2049 viewsLytham_FY8

2) Karl step down to be replaced by a CEO not from the family.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

A Manifesto For Change on 10:06 - Aug 10 with 2046 viewsonlyonepool

All money generated by the football club will be ploughed back into the football side.

Though I believe we were told that 10 years ago by Karly boy.
A Manifesto For Change on 10:53 - Aug 10 with 2013 viewsbottle

A Manifesto For Change on 10:06 - Aug 10 by onlyonepool

All money generated by the football club will be ploughed back into the football side.

Though I believe we were told that 10 years ago by Karly boy.

The club employ Professional Footballers who are managed by a qualified manager and qualified coaches and tended too by a trained physio and minded by a club Doctor. Is it not time that those at the top of the club should also be suitably qualified to do so. If the Oystons are in it for the long haul as they claim then it's about time they stood back from the club and allowed professionals to run it. By all means retain control of finance and keep some figurehead status if you must associate yourselves with the club. But a reasonable and competitive budget must be set yearly that invests some of the returns back into the business that is providing this income stream. The new CEO and staff then ensure that the re-investment is spent appropriately.

This will bring some accountability back into the club and rewards for high returns can be made whilst still retaining the right to treat poor returns on the re-investment appropriately. This is supposed to be a Professional Football Club that operates in the second highest tier of English Football so let's start to be run that way.
A Manifesto For Change on 11:01 - Aug 10 with 2007 views911_Kirky

How about getting the basics right...

1/ Like a decent pre season
2/ retaining players/better contracts
3/ someone with an ability to understand how to register players

Get the basics right, then the rest should follow/flow nicely. It's the resistance to do things properly and cut corners that is fcuking things up!

#overthrow
A Manifesto For Change on 12:31 - Aug 10 with 1971 viewshindu_seasider

Learn how to run a football club
A Manifesto For Change on 18:41 - Aug 10 with 1908 viewscd31

A Manifesto For Change on 12:31 - Aug 10 by hindu_seasider

Learn how to run a football club

The training ground is Key for me. Quality training facilities would show a positive plan for the future. It needs to be built right rather than cheap and now rather than later.
A Manifesto For Change on 18:49 - Aug 10 with 1894 viewsrealistic

Agree to work with the official supporters trust, offer to let the trust buy shares in the Club, and give them a place on the board.

''quod saveris metes''

A Manifesto For Change on 18:52 - Aug 10 with 1890 viewsOdinsRaven

A Manifesto For Change on 18:49 - Aug 10 by realistic

Agree to work with the official supporters trust, offer to let the trust buy shares in the Club, and give them a place on the board.

Non homogenised milk for all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024