Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury prediction 21:40 - Aug 10 with 1059 views7yourdesires

Seeing not a lot of people posting I thought I'd contribute.

What are people's prediction for Tuesday. Will Jose Riga take the game seriously. Seeing as we have had no pre season will he treat it similar to a competitive pre season match and get his players some match fitness. As we have a small squad I think we could have A team quite close to our strongest 11 and get the new signings some game time. I feel quite optimistic for Tuesday and a win and progression in the cup could be great for confidence?

Opinions?
Shrewsbury prediction on 22:08 - Aug 10 with 1046 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Similar formation to Satirday but Miller for Fonz and Perkins back in mid field and the New signing in at left back.

A draw is my prediction.

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

Shrewsbury prediction on 22:10 - Aug 10 with 1044 viewsstu

Hopefully a few more eligible players. Win for me

Tangerine is the new black

Shrewsbury prediction on 22:15 - Aug 10 with 1038 views7yourdesires

Shrewsbury prediction on 22:10 - Aug 10 by stu

Hopefully a few more eligible players. Win for me

I'm not expecting any sort of whitewash but I think it'll be a competitive game in which we will squeeze through
Shrewsbury prediction on 22:24 - Aug 10 with 1031 views1953Original

Shrewsbury prediction on 22:15 - Aug 10 by 7yourdesires

I'm not expecting any sort of whitewash but I think it'll be a competitive game in which we will squeeze through

I'd like to think as little time as we have had will nevertheless bear fruit on Tuesday. Partnerships and understanding soon form - I've always thought attack is the best form of defence and hope we set out our stall from the start!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Shrewsbury prediction on 22:28 - Aug 10 with 1027 viewsFixitian

Shrewsbury prediction on 22:15 - Aug 10 by 7yourdesires

We need a win, making excuses wont work. We were saved last season simply by getting points early on. Relying on lady luck is a very big gamble.
Shrewsbury prediction on 22:40 - Aug 10 with 1022 views7yourdesires

One thing is for sure. Mickey Mellon and Matt Williams will want to get one over us that is for sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024