Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Squad 08:01 - Aug 13 with 1619 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Ask yourselves the question
' Who from the current squad would have made the starting 11 at the beginning of the season 2012/3 ? '
( or indeed the previous three seasons before that )
Any ? Miller on his day ? Cubero ( we haven't seen so jury is out ) ? Orlandi ?
If any of the above I'd say max 1-2 of the 3
And there lies Riga's problem
If we don't recruit quality between now and the end of the transfer window we are in serious trouble
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 8:12]

#footballfirst

The Squad on 08:38 - Aug 13 with 1584 views911_Kirky

From what a saw last night, if serious recruitment of quality players isn't made we are going to struggle big time! The only stand out player for me last night was our goal keeper, the rest were just not good enough!

Every credit to Shrewsbury, they were organised, worked hard and wanted it more..... A league 2 side who embarrassed us! They should have put 3 past us......

That said, what a cracking ground and set up.
The Squad on 08:52 - Aug 13 with 1573 viewsKOSBowlCut

The Squad on 08:38 - Aug 13 by 911_Kirky

From what a saw last night, if serious recruitment of quality players isn't made we are going to struggle big time! The only stand out player for me last night was our goal keeper, the rest were just not good enough!

Every credit to Shrewsbury, they were organised, worked hard and wanted it more..... A league 2 side who embarrassed us! They should have put 3 past us......

That said, what a cracking ground and set up.

Fair play to Matt .. he saw a club with potential and left one behind that is on it's arse!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

The Squad on 12:09 - Aug 13 with 1457 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Add to that list Lewis, Dielna (he looked impressive), Daniels(cup tied) and Perkins (MoM IMO)

That still leaves us very short though and with some weak player in the starting 11.

I've not been impressed with Orlandi, Lundstram, Cywka(nothing quickabout him) and the Fonz just isn't cut out to be the upfront loner.

All this passing triangles is very nice (when we can keep hold of it) but we need some attacking speed to take advantage of the possession.

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

The Squad on 12:35 - Aug 13 with 1432 viewsronsonmg

The Squad on 12:09 - Aug 13 by Don_K_Lasher

Add to that list Lewis, Dielna (he looked impressive), Daniels(cup tied) and Perkins (MoM IMO)

That still leaves us very short though and with some weak player in the starting 11.

I've not been impressed with Orlandi, Lundstram, Cywka(nothing quickabout him) and the Fonz just isn't cut out to be the upfront loner.

All this passing triangles is very nice (when we can keep hold of it) but we need some attacking speed to take advantage of the possession.

I think its a little unfair to start judging the squad at this early stage. I mean, come on, most of the team only got together a week ago. They simply have not had the time to jell yet and players have to be confident of the other players in the team and most won`t be playing to their full potential yet. Start judging in about a month, it`ll be then that the good players will stand out and Jose will get to know who his top players will be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024