Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What level are we playing at? 08:46 - Aug 13 with 1196 viewstommytwojags

For a good part of last season, especially when we went on our seemingly never ending run of defeats, I would say we were playing at Conference level or possibly below that. So far this season, we have been well beaten by a Championship team and a League 2 side without really looking like scoring a goal.

It's hard to know whether this team is any better than last year's. One thing is for sure though. We won't be getting the 15 points start we had then so it's going to have to be a lot better to survive this time round.
What level are we playing at? on 19:46 - Aug 14 with 1142 viewsthebigone

Interesting post TommyTwoJags and shame no one has replied and so I'll start the ball rolling.

Not as good as the League One Play Off last season and so I'd say mid-lower League One.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

What level are we playing at? on 20:10 - Aug 14 with 1130 viewsHooleys

What level are we playing at? on 19:46 - Aug 14 by thebigone

Interesting post TommyTwoJags and shame no one has replied and so I'll start the ball rolling.

Not as good as the League One Play Off last season and so I'd say mid-lower League One.

Need a few more of better quality players or its going to be a big struggle
What level are we playing at? on 08:38 - Aug 15 with 1104 viewswespens

What level are we playing at? on 20:10 - Aug 14 by Hooleys

Need a few more of better quality players or its going to be a big struggle

I think no one knows the answer to that until the end of August. This is just a 'collection' of players and the word 'team' doesn't' merit them yet. From Chairman all the way down to kit man there seems to be a real jostling for position and until we get a few wins under our belt, some sort of team spirit and that extra bit of quality I'm not sure it's a question (albeit a good one!) that any of us can answer!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

What level are we playing at? on 08:58 - Aug 15 with 1100 viewsbig_bloomers

After one game (in which we drew the second half 0-0!) you can only say that we're playing at Championship level. Can't see we'd have built this squad in League One. We just need a result and something on the board to get going!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

What level are we playing at? on 09:12 - Aug 15 with 1095 viewsWizaard

What level are we playing at? on 08:38 - Aug 15 by wespens

I think no one knows the answer to that until the end of August. This is just a 'collection' of players and the word 'team' doesn't' merit them yet. From Chairman all the way down to kit man there seems to be a real jostling for position and until we get a few wins under our belt, some sort of team spirit and that extra bit of quality I'm not sure it's a question (albeit a good one!) that any of us can answer!

What wespens said.

I think we have better quality than last season but how they mesh is the unknown for me.

Give it a month and I think we'll be fine. It just doesn't feel that way now.
What level are we playing at? on 09:48 - Aug 15 with 1082 views911_Kirky

I think the first game at home on Saturday will be the true test and will undoubtably show us where we are in terms of what we have, how good/bad we are, tactics and how far we'll go in this league...... So far it's been an utter unprofessional mess!
What level are we playing at? on 15:08 - Aug 15 with 1061 viewsBFC_Tim

What level are we playing at? on 09:48 - Aug 15 by 911_Kirky

I think the first game at home on Saturday will be the true test and will undoubtably show us where we are in terms of what we have, how good/bad we are, tactics and how far we'll go in this league...... So far it's been an utter unprofessional mess!

Agree Kirky - only a small percentage of Blackpool fans have effectively seen us play two pre-season friendlies and so let's see how we do tomorrow with what should be a better squad.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024