Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! 20:28 - Aug 13 with 1780 viewsSTHolder

Brought him up supporting Blackpool in the Prem season and he was tangerine through and through - last night asked can he start supporting Man City
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 20:56 - Aug 13 with 1764 viewstangerinesteve

Tell him NO, He has to be miserable like the rest of us
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 21:56 - Aug 13 with 1726 viewsPoolseasider

Tell him kids don't like glory hunters ,it's possible he will get picked on and supporting your Dad's team is super cool.
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 23:05 - Aug 13 with 1693 viewsOsbourne

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 21:56 - Aug 13 by Poolseasider

Tell him kids don't like glory hunters ,it's possible he will get picked on and supporting your Dad's team is super cool.

Hope you can persuade him to stay with Pool!
Who knows, we might get going yet. Only early days.
Goodness, I hope Jose Riga stays on board!
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 06:35 - Aug 14 with 1656 viewsLaytonRob

My son supports Arsenal, but has only ever been once, I keep taking him to Blackpool games and he loves it, he's buying another shirt this weekend when we get home. I work on the basis that if i'm off to a game and ask does he want to come, he will and he supports Blackpool.
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 07:59 - Aug 14 with 1640 views911_Kirky

That's nothing, my youngest has buggered off to support the Cods......
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 13:26 - Aug 14 with 1574 viewsvoyeur

My kids have all lost interest in football...wonder why?!

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 16:10 - Aug 14 with 1552 viewscd31

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 13:26 - Aug 14 by voyeur

My kids have all lost interest in football...wonder why?!

Tell him he can have one glory club per year to be decided at the start of the season but ask why City rather Liverpool or Chelsea.
I always felt a bit sorry for those fans who started watching in the Prem.
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 17:41 - Aug 14 with 1523 viewsWizaard

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 07:59 - Aug 14 by 911_Kirky

That's nothing, my youngest has buggered off to support the Cods......

I blame the parents
Login to get fewer ads

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 18:34 - Aug 14 with 1506 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Don't worry.
Their bubble will burst when the Arab money runs out and he'll be suffering along with the rest of us.

At least he will never shame you with that horrible red Manc shirt.

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 21:43 - Aug 14 with 1477 viewsHappy_Satsuma

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 18:34 - Aug 14 by Don_K_Lasher

Don't worry.
Their bubble will burst when the Arab money runs out and he'll be suffering along with the rest of us.

At least he will never shame you with that horrible red Manc shirt.

I was swayed a bit by Liverpool in the 80's and even wore their shirt - all it will take is a few wins under our belts and he'll be back on side (if not lock him in his room until he's 21!).

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 07:25 - Aug 15 with 1445 viewstylerdurdenlives

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 21:43 - Aug 14 by Happy_Satsuma

I was swayed a bit by Liverpool in the 80's and even wore their shirt - all it will take is a few wins under our belts and he'll be back on side (if not lock him in his room until he's 21!).

My lad lives in Manchester and I live in Brighton, try and tie in my monthly weekend with him to coincide with a home game which he used to love, sadly he has begun going to Bradford games with a mate of his Mum's and he now prefers Bradford, he was only excited at the prospect of coming to the wolves game on basis that there may be some excitement created through the protest. What a sad inditement of our decline, this is it, fans being lost all the time. Thanks Oystons
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 08:43 - Aug 15 with 1428 views1953Original

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 07:25 - Aug 15 by tylerdurdenlives

My lad lives in Manchester and I live in Brighton, try and tie in my monthly weekend with him to coincide with a home game which he used to love, sadly he has begun going to Bradford games with a mate of his Mum's and he now prefers Bradford, he was only excited at the prospect of coming to the wolves game on basis that there may be some excitement created through the protest. What a sad inditement of our decline, this is it, fans being lost all the time. Thanks Oystons

Unfortunately my daughter's husband is a Leicester City fan and whilst tempting my 7 year old Grandson with Bloomfield Bear and the glow of tangerine, I seem to have lost him to Filbert Fox and Premier League football

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 08:51 - Aug 15 with 1426 viewsthebigone

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 08:43 - Aug 15 by 1953Original

Unfortunately my daughter's husband is a Leicester City fan and whilst tempting my 7 year old Grandson with Bloomfield Bear and the glow of tangerine, I seem to have lost him to Filbert Fox and Premier League football

53 - similar with my brother's kids - he moved to Milton Keynes and when they left they were Blackpool fans and they're now Arsenal fans!! Could have been worse and could have chosen the plastic Dons!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 09:15 - Aug 15 with 1423 viewsWizaard

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 08:43 - Aug 15 by 1953Original

Don't worry, Leicester are coming straight back down.
My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 09:22 - Aug 15 with 1420 viewsLimechase

Man up!!!

Use reasoning, he lives in Gods own town, is fed & watered & housed by a Blackpool supporter, & was probably born here

If that fails, stop his pocket money, send him to bed , take his iPad off him

If that fails, have him taken into care & disown him

All that said my 8yr old has no interest in Football & constantly tells me he supports Man City, Utd, Aresnal, Coventy.....

My case comes up next week
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 9:34]

I'm a Donkey on the Edge!!!.

My son asked could he start supporting Man City this morning! on 15:15 - Aug 15 with 1388 viewsTwoPhillips

My worst night was taking my nephew to Bloomfield Road who's a massive Man United fan and we absolutely kicked their backsides for 70 mins until Ryan Giggs came on and I had to listen to him gloat all the way home .. never have I been so tempted to disown a member of family!

Had fun with him last season though

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024