Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness 11:48 - Aug 14 with 4815 viewsParasitestogo

If it is not on saturday then our fans get everything they deserve.Hard to believe despite the proof of lies and spin we still have fans that believe the rotten scum running our club.
Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 12:41 - Aug 15 with 520 viewsrealistic

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 09:07 - Aug 15 by Wizaard

Robbie was routinely ripped apart for criticising the fans for not supporting the team.

Seems it's ok to ignore the team and focus on the owners though, and anyone who doesn't is also the problem.

Double standards.

Whose saying ignore the team then ?

Not surprised someone was challenged for constantly attacking the supporters though.

''quod saveris metes''

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 13:05 - Aug 15 with 510 viewsclappers

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 12:41 - Aug 15 by realistic

Whose saying ignore the team then ?

Not surprised someone was challenged for constantly attacking the supporters though.

I've also got a novel idea, but I haven't written it yet. I can reveal it will feature a villain called Carlito Oystonio and the severed head of a pig in Tom Foldings bed.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 14:13 - Aug 15 with 498 viewsTwelveAngryMen

I'm with Lytham
No one has the right to tell anyone else how to support their team be that whether to attend, support, protest or not as the case may be
BST won't be issuing any statements whilst I am in the Chair that depart from that fundamental principle

#footballfirst

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 15:11 - Aug 15 with 470 viewsbottle

Bloomfield rd needs to be a cauldren of hate and nastiness on 14:13 - Aug 15 by TwelveAngryMen

I'm with Lytham
No one has the right to tell anyone else how to support their team be that whether to attend, support, protest or not as the case may be
BST won't be issuing any statements whilst I am in the Chair that depart from that fundamental principle

Time and a place for a cauldron, at this moment in time with the team needing as much help as they can get then this isn't it. As much as I want the current owners out, I don't want it to be at the cost to our place in the Championship and not least in a Derby match where Lancashire Pride and bragging rights are up for grabs.

I'm with Voy on the comedy side of it, we are hurting and it may be the tears of a clown time, but a few Fedoras with 24/Mill price tags (as per Mad Hatter), maybe bowls on heads and For Sale signs waving about might raise supporters spirits. We can then concentrate on getting 3 points on board and then have a protest on the caaaaaaar paaaaaark!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024