Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! 22:18 - Aug 14 with 1006 viewsBFC_Tim

So Pulis has left CPFC - anyone think Ollie would return?

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 22:49 - Aug 14 with 977 viewsTrashcan_Man

I think Millwall suits him. They're a club in a deprived area with a core of proud dedicated fans not unlike us. They'll appreciate his passion. Keeping them in the division is probably his brief and if he can work some Olly magic and take them a little further, all the better. I don't think a) Palace would have him or b) He would go.
Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 22:52 - Aug 14 with 970 viewsfleetwoodbry

No chance he's too busy bigging up "his clubs" fans, who deserve better treatment than they currently recieve from other clubs, apparently
Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 22:59 - Aug 14 with 960 viewsribble

Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 22:49 - Aug 14 by Trashcan_Man

I think Millwall suits him. They're a club in a deprived area with a core of proud dedicated fans not unlike us. They'll appreciate his passion. Keeping them in the division is probably his brief and if he can work some Olly magic and take them a little further, all the better. I don't think a) Palace would have him or b) He would go.

Beggers believe that Palace have let Pullis go.
Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 23:04 - Aug 14 with 950 viewsstu

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis has left the club with immediate effect after a disagreement over transfer policy.

Replace Palace for Blackpool. Pulis for Riga

Tangerine is the new black

Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 23:15 - Aug 14 with 939 viewsTrashcan_Man

Apparently the chairman is a really good friend of Milky Mackay. So it's looking like he does have a succession plan
Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 08:45 - Aug 15 with 863 views1953Original

Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 23:04 - Aug 14 by stu

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis has left the club with immediate effect after a disagreement over transfer policy.

Replace Palace for Blackpool. Pulis for Riga

I get the feeling the Palace Chairman is as bad as our own - the difference being he now has that extra year in the Prem - often wondered if we would have seen more of the money had we have stayed up - or if there would now be a hotel on every corner of the ground!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 08:55 - Aug 15 with 859 viewsFY4MIKEH

Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 08:45 - Aug 15 by 1953Original

I get the feeling the Palace Chairman is as bad as our own - the difference being he now has that extra year in the Prem - often wondered if we would have seen more of the money had we have stayed up - or if there would now be a hotel on every corner of the ground!

Parrish and Oyston......birds of a feather. Both vvankers.
Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 09:10 - Aug 15 with 844 viewsWizaard

Pulis gone - wonder if Ollie will go back! on 08:55 - Aug 15 by FY4MIKEH

Parrish and Oyston......birds of a feather. Both vvankers.

When Ollie left I remember all those saying he was going to a club with ambition that would back him to the hilt.

When it comes down to it, they're all in it for what they can make.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024