Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul scholes 15:48 - Aug 16 with 2024 viewsswannylad

Tipped us for relegation he couldn't even give us credit after the game was a great win the team/squad stuck to their guns and done the job SUPER GARRY MONKY !!!
Paul scholes on 15:50 - Aug 16 with 1997 viewsRancid

van Gaal never mentioned the words ''Swansea'' or ''Opposition'' in his post match interview either.Meh.
Paul scholes on 15:54 - Aug 16 with 1947 viewsorion3016

Scholes is trying to beat phil Neville for the most boring monotone comments

Be over there now after

Paul scholes on 15:55 - Aug 16 with 1925 viewsperchrockjack

Fully deserve

Hubris kills

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul scholes on 15:55 - Aug 16 with 1919 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just another bitter ginge! Bit of an arseh0le too!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Paul scholes on 15:58 - Aug 16 with 1879 viewsicecoldjack

Scholes is a horrible ,dirty, ginger, miserable coont .

Any person who follows football would say that was a great battling performance from the Swans that deserved credit.

bitter lemon coont
Paul scholes on 15:58 - Aug 16 with 1875 viewsperchrockjack

Now ugly can be used

Paul scholes on 16:02 - Aug 16 with 1843 viewsswannylad

MOTD tonight will be interesting ! Scholes seemed as if he wanted to talk about united and nothing else stuck up ginger pri*k
Paul scholes on 16:02 - Aug 16 with 1839 viewsmorningstar

I quite like the bit at the end when the presenter tapped Scholes on the shoulder and said " So you tipped Swansea for relegation? Not easy this football punditry is it"? The idiot just stood there looking like a right mug!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Paul scholes on 16:09 - Aug 16 with 1781 viewsperchrockjack

Missed that as some evertonian insisted on getting me a whiskey. Not comforatble

Paul scholes on 16:14 - Aug 16 with 1731 views1973scott

Great player but shit analyst.... Why no post match interview with GM on BT sports?
Paul scholes on 16:15 - Aug 16 with 1714 viewsDafyddHuw

Paul scholes on 15:50 - Aug 16 by Rancid

van Gaal never mentioned the words ''Swansea'' or ''Opposition'' in his post match interview either.Meh.

I loves it that we're still under the radar for BBC, Sky, BTSports etc.

Means we can just go and do what we do, whilst the spotlight is on the opposition.
Paul scholes on 16:19 - Aug 16 with 1675 viewsUxbridge

Paul scholes on 16:14 - Aug 16 by 1973scott

Great player but shit analyst.... Why no post match interview with GM on BT sports?

Because we don't matter to them.

We had even less coverage than the Newcastle game last year which was a staggeringly one sided affair.

I thought Owen was generally quite complimentary though, even if I disagreed with a fair amount of what he said generally.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Paul scholes on 16:27 - Aug 16 with 1624 viewsScoobyWho

Paul scholes on 16:15 - Aug 16 by DafyddHuw

I loves it that we're still under the radar for BBC, Sky, BTSports etc.

Means we can just go and do what we do, whilst the spotlight is on the opposition.

Thing is even after beating the Mancs today for the 45 minute a after the game we remained under the radar. Its fu cking disgraceful.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Paul scholes on 16:30 - Aug 16 with 1588 viewsNeath_Jack

Paul scholes on 16:02 - Aug 16 by morningstar

I quite like the bit at the end when the presenter tapped Scholes on the shoulder and said " So you tipped Swansea for relegation? Not easy this football punditry is it"? The idiot just stood there looking like a right mug!

He also added "don't write Utd off".

Over rated, horrible player and an even worse pundit.

F*ck him.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 16:33]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Paul scholes on 16:30 - Aug 16 with 1580 viewsdgt73

Scholes can join a long list of ex-pros who know Fcuk all. Ginger tw@t. Fcuk him.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Paul scholes on 16:31 - Aug 16 with 1571 viewsperchrockjack

Agree with neathie

Paul scholes on 16:32 - Aug 16 with 1560 viewskeeponrockin

Gamesmanship guys for goodness sake, grow a pair
Paul scholes on 16:44 - Aug 16 with 1503 viewsJackoBoostardo

ManU will just claim they were fielding debut players whom the Premier League is a new experience for them - and the media will lap this up.

On the other hand, they will ignore the fact there were two teams playing - and Swansea too had players who were debuting to the Premier League.

F*ck em!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024