Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Burnley 19:22 - Aug 17 with 7709 viewsDyfnant

Never thought this would be a question I'd ask, Taylor or Tiendelli at left back?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swans v Burnley on 22:16 - Aug 18 with 1095 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans v Burnley on 22:09 - Aug 18 by skippyjack

Yep.. I'd change it to suit the game

Bartley for Amat.. a danger on set pieces and a point to prove himself
Britton for Ki.. bolster up the middle (but he isn't going to play..big blow in this game)
Montero for Routledge... right back can't handle pace or trickery.

Basic swaps.. if Bony isn't up to speed.. and we're shit.. on comes Gomis... it's not like we're making 5, 6 changes a game... fans are blind!

Oh yeah I meant to ask - why would you drop our most dangerous player?
I think Routlegde is always among Monk's first names on the team sheet. If there's a battle for a wing berth it's Dyer vs Montero, Routledge plays

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans v Burnley on 22:22 - Aug 18 with 1089 viewsskippyjack

Swans v Burnley on 22:16 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh yeah I meant to ask - why would you drop our most dangerous player?
I think Routlegde is always among Monk's first names on the team sheet. If there's a battle for a wing berth it's Dyer vs Montero, Routledge plays

Pace.. Burnley struggle against pace.. fans are blind!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swans v Burnley on 02:31 - Aug 19 with 1018 viewsDavillin

Swans v Burnley on 04:49 - Aug 18 by Pacemaker

I wasn't making an assumption I was referring to Skippyjacks post about Leon being brought back in place of Ki ( the op was about Taylor only he wanted to change Britton, not that there is anyone else who could be brought in to replace Ki).

My apologies. May I respectfully suggest that you use the "reply to this message" so we know that.

[Candidly, I feel somewhat embarrassed making suggestions to someone who is routinely a good poster, like yourself. ]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Swans v Burnley on 07:38 - Aug 19 with 957 viewskarnataka

Swans v Burnley on 22:22 - Aug 18 by skippyjack

Pace.. Burnley struggle against pace.. fans are blind!

You don't think Routledge has enough pace? I'd back Dyer to beat him in a straight foot race but Dyer seems to have lost a bit of that edge that makes him want to get past his marker and Routledge has a lot more trickery to his game than Nathan so Routledge & Montero for me.
Swans v Burnley on 07:48 - Aug 19 with 948 viewsmarchamjack

having seen that last night, only change I'd make is Monter to start in place of Nathan (harsh call in fairness) as they are clearly open to attack at pace at the back and we could get a few goals up early if we really push at them and effecively finish the game. Give them no chance to settle at all and get into the game. 3pts for the taking absolutely no doubt having that, so got to go for it IMO

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Swans v Burnley on 10:09 - Aug 19 with 876 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans v Burnley on 07:38 - Aug 19 by karnataka

You don't think Routledge has enough pace? I'd back Dyer to beat him in a straight foot race but Dyer seems to have lost a bit of that edge that makes him want to get past his marker and Routledge has a lot more trickery to his game than Nathan so Routledge & Montero for me.

Skippy is blind

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans v Burnley on 15:51 - Aug 19 with 786 viewsskippyjack

Swans v Burnley on 10:09 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Skippy is blind

I'd rather not break the Rangel & Dyer partnership.. putting Routs in his unfavourable position.. is asking questions over the uncertain Rangel.. especially with Matt Taylor (who is experienced).. fans are blind!..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swans v Burnley on 16:01 - Aug 19 with 782 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just buy a better left back that's the answer .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Burnley on 17:01 - Aug 19 with 758 viewsHuw57

If everyone was fit and 100% ready to play I would go:-

Fabianski

Rangel Amat Williams Taylor

Britton Ki

Routledge Siggy Montero

Bony

But for saturday:-

Fabianski

Rangel Amat Williams Taylor

Shelvey(Sheehan,85Mins) Ki

Routledge Siggy Montero(Dyer,65-70Mins)

Bony(Gomis,70Mins)

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024