Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford prediction league 07:15 - Aug 19 with 1134 viewsDox

Well I might aswell boast about being top of the league now because I probably won't be by tonight! 'I am top of the league, say I am top of the league!' - any of the current top 4 betting people? Unfortunately I don't bet on the football often
Brentford prediction league on 08:16 - Aug 19 with 1117 viewshirstian

Well done Dox, but you are joint top I think (although that a less catchy chant of course...).....so well done - what have you predicted for tonight? A 1-1 draw with Miller scoring for us, will keep me up there with you (although of course I'd much rather us win.....)

To answer your question - no I don't bet....
Brentford prediction league on 08:24 - Aug 19 with 1110 viewsDox

Brentford prediction league on 08:16 - Aug 19 by hirstian

Well done Dox, but you are joint top I think (although that a less catchy chant of course...).....so well done - what have you predicted for tonight? A 1-1 draw with Miller scoring for us, will keep me up there with you (although of course I'd much rather us win.....)

To answer your question - no I don't bet....

Well I know I'm joint top but I'm claiming top on alphabetical order! I have gone with 2-1 to us, it was between a 1-1 draw and a home win. I think there was enough skill with the way we played against Blackburn to think might get a result against brentford, but I don't think a clean sheet is on the cards yet
Brentford prediction league on 10:05 - Aug 19 with 1082 viewsBigbrother

Brentford prediction league on 08:24 - Aug 19 by Dox

Well I know I'm joint top but I'm claiming top on alphabetical order! I have gone with 2-1 to us, it was between a 1-1 draw and a home win. I think there was enough skill with the way we played against Blackburn to think might get a result against brentford, but I don't think a clean sheet is on the cards yet

Well done lads - this one is so much better than the old one - should get a few more involved in it (by the way have just stuck down 4-1 win for tonight so you'll probably still be top of the league!)

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024