Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what happens when you buy dross..... 22:09 - Aug 19 with 841 viewshindu_seasider

These lot just aren't good enough! As the saying goes 'you get what you pay for'
This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 22:15 - Aug 19 with 822 viewsTrashcan_Man

I'd say they weren't fit. Cywka was a shadow of the player he was on Saturday. It was the worst game I've seen Perkins play. Lundstrum looked knackered. And we were undone by the mistake made by an inexperienced young centre half who will be a good player. One day.

MIller's movement is really poor though. And he wins nowt in the air for a big guy!
[Post edited 19 Aug 2014 22:15]
This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 22:47 - Aug 19 with 721 viewsFY4MIKEH

Hindu mate we don't buy players. We take freebies, Loans that no other fxxker wants. High earners that nowadays couldn't even expect a giro to collect.
Basically Riga walk you deserve better than the squad you have been given. None of your choices, and the one you wanted is being treated as an illegal. Koko's doing me thinks. World Cup player not whilst I hold much gold.
Lock him up in the dark, and he might go home.
HOUGH .....his papers are on their way.....Koko......burn them or your job is no more .
OK Boss.
This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 15:25 - Aug 20 with 554 viewsPoolman

This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 22:47 - Aug 19 by FY4MIKEH

Hindu mate we don't buy players. We take freebies, Loans that no other fxxker wants. High earners that nowadays couldn't even expect a giro to collect.
Basically Riga walk you deserve better than the squad you have been given. None of your choices, and the one you wanted is being treated as an illegal. Koko's doing me thinks. World Cup player not whilst I hold much gold.
HOUGH .....his papers are on their way.....Koko......burn them or your job is no more .
OK Boss.

I would disagree that they are dross - it just seems to me that they don't know where their team mates will be at any given time!! Needs work and it will come good.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 507 viewsspooner

This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 22:15 - Aug 19 by Trashcan_Man

I'd say they weren't fit. Cywka was a shadow of the player he was on Saturday. It was the worst game I've seen Perkins play. Lundstrum looked knackered. And we were undone by the mistake made by an inexperienced young centre half who will be a good player. One day.

MIller's movement is really poor though. And he wins nowt in the air for a big guy!
[Post edited 19 Aug 2014 22:15]

I think, whilst not dross, they're not good enough for Championship football, certainly within the Blackpool set up.
Only hope it doesn't destroy the careers of some of the younger loanees, like it must have done for the likes of Jack Robinson.
Agree though, you get what you pay for. Mellis., Cywka, McMahon, Miller, Zoko, Clarke, Perkins and Fonz are all cast=offs and League 1 at best
This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 09:38 - Aug 21 with 467 viewsHappy_Satsuma

This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 20:09 - Aug 20 by spooner

I think, whilst not dross, they're not good enough for Championship football, certainly within the Blackpool set up.
Only hope it doesn't destroy the careers of some of the younger loanees, like it must have done for the likes of Jack Robinson.
Agree though, you get what you pay for. Mellis., Cywka, McMahon, Miller, Zoko, Clarke, Perkins and Fonz are all cast=offs and League 1 at best

Agree with Spooner - also remember a player is as good as his team mates and whilst they get to know each other I'd say it's difficult for them to stand out.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 10:40 - Aug 21 with 452 viewsbfc1974

This is what happens when you buy dross..... on 22:47 - Aug 19 by FY4MIKEH

OK Boss.

I think if you step back you will see a manager who is trying his best despite all the hurdles that have been put in his way. I would suggest that also Riga is still learning his best squad - and that this is far from having all the correct pieces of the jigsaw.

On the pitch we see some individual moments of ability which is over-shadowed by a lack of fitness across the board.

As a team start judging them after 10 games but I would suggest that this may be more as they all had no pre-season so effectively the early games in the league are our pre season.

Early personal observations are that Zoko seems to be struggling both with fitness and also spatial awareness. As a 'big lad' you would expect him to be muscling in more and using his height to win more of the 50-50 ball in the air [In the league games I have seen he doesn't win many of the challenges for these balls]. He needs to be aware of when to release balls to McMahon on the right. You could clearly see [and hear! ;-) ] McMahons frustration on Saturday.

Ranger despite his past is on last chance saloon and I would suggest that once he is fit is likely to be our man for 50-50 challenges in the air and the striker who will play the ball down to feet. Jury out here time will tell.

Zenjov - ! - Enigma really I'm not seeing [apart from Saturday where he laid a ball across and no-one read it] where he fits in the front 3 - maybe he could play the loose balls between midfield and the strikers [GTF of old]

Fonz - winger not an out and out striker.

Finally Riga is playing Oyston at his own game with I believe a certain level of panache

This all said I am no Football manager and should probably return to Champiosnhip Manager where I am more likely to see some investment in the Blackpool team - even if it is circa 2008!

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024