Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham Roll Call 00:35 - Aug 21 with 3259 viewsjackharris

Me + 2

Let's get the place as full as we can. As 'proper' fans we can have up 10 tickets at £8 each for adults, £4 for concessions and £1 for children. With it still the school holidays there are no worries about the children being out that late.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:39 - Aug 21 with 1880 viewsDarran

Can't be arsed to watch that shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:42 - Aug 21 with 1877 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I decided that £4 was a fair price and so I will be attending.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:51 - Aug 21 with 1860 viewsSwansNZ

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:42 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I decided that £4 was a fair price and so I will be attending.

I wonder how much Rotherham would have charged if they were home

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:55 - Aug 21 with 1857 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:57 - Aug 21 with 1853 viewsjackharris

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:51 - Aug 21 by SwansNZ

I wonder how much Rotherham would have charged if they were home

Quite similar prices I would imagine as they would have had to agree with the prices for this game as they share the gate receipts. It's not the most affluent area either.

Rotherham Roll Call on 01:03 - Aug 21 with 1846 viewsSwansNZ

Rotherham Roll Call on 00:57 - Aug 21 by jackharris

Quite similar prices I would imagine as they would have had to agree with the prices for this game as they share the gate receipts. It's not the most affluent area either.

I'm wondering if they would have charged more for such an attractive fixture, as us

Prices for their 1st round tie v Fleetwood…
Adult: £13
Senior (60 and over): £8
Student: £8 (ID required)
Juvenile: £3 (13-17)
U12: £1

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rotherham Roll Call on 01:07 - Aug 21 with 1845 viewsjackharris

Rotherham Roll Call on 01:03 - Aug 21 by SwansNZ

I'm wondering if they would have charged more for such an attractive fixture, as us

Perhaps £15 an adult.

Rotherham Roll Call on 08:35 - Aug 21 with 1727 viewsAndy1300

Me +2, can't wait, after all it is the Swans we go to watch and not the opposition right?

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham Roll Call on 08:40 - Aug 21 with 1722 viewsjacksinceever

Rotherham Roll Call on 01:03 - Aug 21 by SwansNZ

I would hope had Rotherham been at home they would have milked the opportunity as they don't play Premier League teams very often.
Rotherham Roll Call on 08:44 - Aug 21 with 1716 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It should be a first chance to see Gomis and Fernandez start.

I'm in.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Rotherham Roll Call on 08:56 - Aug 21 with 1691 viewslifelong

Plenty have moaned about the pricing of cup games in the past, surely, at the prices for this game, there will be a good attendance?
Rotherham Roll Call on 09:06 - Aug 21 with 1670 viewsjacksinceever

Rotherham Roll Call on 08:56 - Aug 21 by lifelong

Plenty have moaned about the pricing of cup games in the past, surely, at the prices for this game, there will be a good attendance?

It's probably a great chance for those with families, retired, unwaged, those on benefits etc, to take in a game. Many of the regulars may decide to give it a miss as it's extra expenditure on top of two league games in a week, August Bank Holiday outings, possible a recent trip to Old Trafford etc
Rotherham Roll Call on 09:30 - Aug 21 with 1640 viewsairedale

We're going (2 of us). We have our seasons in the South Stand but we have bought really good seats over in the East. Hope it will be OK.
Rotherham Roll Call on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 1634 viewsJackSomething

Rotherham Roll Call on 08:56 - Aug 21 by lifelong

You would have thought so.

We had 9k against Barnsley in the equivalent game 2 years ago. I don't remember the prices, but I'm confident they were a hell of a lot more than the Rotherham game.

If we don't go well past 10k, the club may well wonder why they bothered with such cheap tickets. For those regulars who aren't bothering to go, maybe think twice about complaining about the cost of cup games in the future?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Rotherham Roll Call on 09:38 - Aug 21 with 1627 viewsacejack3065

I'm going with a load of my mates who can't usually get tickets and for £4 quid we can't complain at all.

A few of us are off Tuesday too so gonna make a day of it.
Rotherham Roll Call on 09:45 - Aug 21 with 1608 viewsJBT95

Dad and I are in our ST seats plus bought two extra for my mum and sister, £25 altogether before fee not bad for a family night out at all.
Rotherham Roll Call on 09:55 - Aug 21 with 1588 viewsCatullus

Myself and my mate are taking our sons. My son is 5, his is 11. I know other people who are taking their kids when they normally can't because they can't get tickets.
One of my friends is taking his wife and 3 kids when only he normally goes (season ticket) I'm hoping it will be a proper family night with lots of kids getting excited and tied into being Swans fans!!
My boy might only be 5 but he asks all the time about coming to games with me, as soon as I can get us both seasons in the family stand, i'll be moving over. The sooner that stand is extended, the better.
For me, the family stand extension is by far the most important. We need to get the next generation tied into SCFC!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rotherham Roll Call on 10:00 - Aug 21 with 1580 viewsacejack3065

Rotherham Roll Call on 09:55 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Myself and my mate are taking our sons. My son is 5, his is 11. I know other people who are taking their kids when they normally can't because they can't get tickets.
One of my friends is taking his wife and 3 kids when only he normally goes (season ticket) I'm hoping it will be a proper family night with lots of kids getting excited and tied into being Swans fans!!
My boy might only be 5 but he asks all the time about coming to games with me, as soon as I can get us both seasons in the family stand, i'll be moving over. The sooner that stand is extended, the better.
For me, the family stand extension is by far the most important. We need to get the next generation tied into SCFC!

Get them hooked like the tobacco companies thats what I say.

Don't worry about the adverse side effects like the stress and the drinking. Completely worth it for those great days like last Saturday. Nothing tops that feeling so its only fair that we share it with as many people as that are interested.
Rotherham Roll Call on 10:28 - Aug 21 with 1543 viewsWolfie

I'll be bringing the wife and my 2 kids for their first ever visit to the Liberty.

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

Rotherham Roll Call on 10:29 - Aug 21 with 1541 viewsRancid

2 tickets booked online.14 quid plus 3 quid online booking fee.
Rotherham Roll Call on 10:35 - Aug 21 with 1520 viewsCatullus

Rotherham Roll Call on 10:00 - Aug 21 by acejack3065

Get them hooked like the tobacco companies thats what I say.

Don't worry about the adverse side effects like the stress and the drinking. Completely worth it for those great days like last Saturday. Nothing tops that feeling so its only fair that we share it with as many people as that are interested.

Absolutely. I got hooked while we were in division 4 so surely my son can get hooked by a Premier league team?
I started going in 72/73 (although whenever I talk to my dad about it the story always changes!!) when we were truly awful. I was 5 too and it took a while for me to take to it. But my son already enjoys it more than I used to. Especially when I buy him stuff from the club shop!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rotherham Roll Call on 14:41 - Aug 25 with 1380 viewsjackharris

I think we are looking at a crowd of around 10,000 at the moment.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets/handlers/overview.ashx?eventref=46&sha

Rotherham Roll Call on 14:48 - Aug 25 with 1345 viewsPrivate_Partz

Only one miserable effer not turning out from the group I go with. Four out of five.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Rotherham Roll Call on 14:53 - Aug 25 with 1327 viewsJonathans_coat

I'll be there. Have only missed 3 or 4 home games in 20 years! I don't understand people not going because we are only playing little old Rotheram. I go to watch the Swans not the opposition! By the way, I remember regarding Rotheram as a bigger club than us until about 8 years ago!!!
Rotherham Roll Call on 14:58 - Aug 25 with 1314 viewsOldjack

aye and two others ,i hope Monks puts out a strong team for this ,winning cups and lots of them can make you into a big club

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024