Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week 22:22 - Aug 22 with 3300 viewsNicetoMichu

Modou Barrow heading for the Premier League
Modou Barrow, who has been on a very successful audition with the Premier League club Swansea City FC, coming back to Östersund and may participate in the important home game against Sirius on Tuesday but then he is lost for ÖFK. On Thursday next week Modou fly back to Swansea for medical examination and signing contract with Swansea City FC!

Modou becoming the first player ever to go from a superetta club to a team in the Premier League.

- It is a great success for Modou and of course for our entire association with Graham Potter's team in the lead, says ÖFKs chairman Daniel Kindberg when he commented. That a player goes from one superetta club to the world's best soccer league Premier League is sensational!

- There are many who speculate about how much this deal is worth for ÖFK.

- We will not comment on any of the content of the deal. It's part of the business agreement. Everybody understands, of course, that it is great for a compound that ÖFK but some details will neither we nor Swansea City FC announce.

- How has it been to negotiate with Swansea City FC?

- Swansea City FC is a very well run club. They had been training for three years in a row in Ostersund when they had Roberto Martinez as manager. I got to know their chairman Huw Jenkins. We have had very intense negotiations and it is an honor to negotiate with a gentleman like Mr. Jenkins. Moreover, it is very brave of a promising young manager Garry Monk daring bet on an unproven player from Sweden's second league.

- How can it be that we and Modou Barrow has come to this attention?

- It is of course first and foremost Modous own quality that is coming through. Much thanks to our manager Graham Potter and our assistant manager Billy Reid. Without their amazing leadership and their reputation in the UK had this affair never happened.

- On Tuesday, there is Modou in Östersund and he is available to play at Sirius. One last chance for our fans to cheer on Modou.

- I think it would be fantastic if we could celebrate Modou with a very well stocked arena during the game against Sirius just like our fans did when David Accam went to Helsingborg. This is something extraordinary that has never happened in Sweden before! says Daniel.

Just stick with, right? On Tuesday, we fill the stadium!

Published: 2014-08-22 | First Team General News Feature
might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:22 - Aug 22 with 3293 viewsJackoBoostardo

Last I heard this was a trial. Or have I missed something?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:24 - Aug 22 with 3270 viewsNicetoMichu

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:22 - Aug 22 by JackoBoostardo

Sounds like they think it's all agreed at Ostersund, but still medical to go etc?
might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:29 - Aug 22 with 3211 viewsJoe_bradshaw

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:22 - Aug 22 by JackoBoostardo

It says:

"Modou Barrow, who has been on a very successful audition with the Premier League club Swansea City FC"

Sounds like he passed the "audition".

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 3203 viewsNicetoMichu

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:29 - Aug 22 by Joe_bradshaw

It says:

"Modou Barrow, who has been on a very successful audition with the Premier League club Swansea City FC"

Sounds like he passed the "audition".

you can't beat google translate :)
might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 3201 viewsNeathJack

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/superettan/modou-barrow-ar-klar-for-swanse
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 22:31]
might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:36 - Aug 22 with 3137 viewsjacktar

He must have done well on his trial. According to Wiki, he's played 13 games and scored 6 goals. Bloody fantastic mun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modou_Barrow

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:38 - Aug 22 with 3106 viewsJackoBoostardo

great news then!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:40 - Aug 22 with 3092 viewsThe_Doorman

The Billy Reid ....who nearly became our gaffer?
Login to get fewer ads

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 01:23 - Aug 23 with 2686 viewsSwan91

Another fast player in our squad. So do you think in January it will be Gomis and Barrow as our 2 strikers?

It seems like we have formed a link with this team since a few years ago. Would be interesting if we signed more youngsters from over there in the future. Or maybe even send some of our youngsters on loan.
might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 07:44 - Aug 23 with 2527 viewsbargoedjack

might be old news but Modou Barrow signing next week on 22:24 - Aug 22 by NicetoMichu

Sounds like they think it's all agreed at Ostersund, but still medical to go etc?

Bit of a risk for them to play him the day before his medical????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024