Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? 17:58 - Aug 24 with 1959 viewsthomasJack

what do you think of man u preformance
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 17:59]

Poll: Next signing

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 17:59 - Aug 24 with 1953 viewsJackfath

Man U are rubbish.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 17:59 - Aug 24 with 1946 viewsmonmouth

I think we'd beat Man U.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:15 - Aug 24 with 1891 viewsUplandsJack

They are a very average team.... LVG got his work cut out... Mind you SS1 just stated man utdhave had a €80 million /£63.92 million bid accepted by RM for di Maria...
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 18:17]
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:18 - Aug 24 with 1868 viewsfreewheeling

Let's just say MU are not having the super start to the season that was widely predicted.
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:21 - Aug 24 with 1847 viewslondonlisa2001

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:15 - Aug 24 by UplandsJack

They are a very average team.... LVG got his work cut out... Mind you SS1 just stated man utdhave had a €80 million /£63.92 million bid accepted by RM for di Maria...

having just watched them, I'm not sure that Di Maria is addressing their weakest area - they are terrible at the back and in central midfield.
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:23 - Aug 24 with 1829 viewsDavillin

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:15 - Aug 24 by UplandsJack

For cryin' out loud!

Talk about trying to buy success! It's obscene.

There oughtta be a law.

I try to avoid wishing bad things on anyone, including football teams [and certainly not on a football forum], but really, for Man. Limited, relegation would be a tonic, if not a blessing, or a karmic masterpiece.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:31 - Aug 24 with 1777 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:23 - Aug 24 by Davillin

For cryin' out loud!

Talk about trying to buy success! It's obscene.

There oughtta be a law.

I try to avoid wishing bad things on anyone, including football teams [and certainly not on a football forum], but really, for Man. Limited, relegation would be a tonic, if not a blessing, or a karmic masterpiece.

Manchester United made a net profit of over £146m last year. Spending that much on Di Maria is mind boggling but they're spending within their means.

We've spent a huge amount ourselves this season in terms of how much profit we made last year. You have to remember they generate revenues that absolutely dwarf ours and others like ourselves.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:31 - Aug 24 with 1781 viewsorion3016

Why does dwight Yorke still refer to manure as "we" is he still employed by them?

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:32 - Aug 24 with 1778 viewsSTEVE1

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:21 - Aug 24 by londonlisa2001

having just watched them, I'm not sure that Di Maria is addressing their weakest area - they are terrible at the back and in central midfield.

Spot on although they have bought a defender from Sporting Lisbon they need a defensive midfield player but they are a bit clueless at present.
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:33 - Aug 24 with 1777 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Was so torn watching this. Love seeing them fail, but doing so minimizes what happened last weekend at OT.

I guess a draw was the perfect result.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:45 - Aug 24 with 1730 viewsUplandsJack

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 18:33 - Aug 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Was so torn watching this. Love seeing them fail, but doing so minimizes what happened last weekend at OT.

I guess a draw was the perfect result.

I was thinking / feeling exactly the same!!!
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 19:29 - Aug 24 with 1623 viewsairedale

Its a pragmatic thing to say, but I was hoping for a Man U win.

Like I will whenever they play anyone else in our peer group.
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 20:16 - Aug 24 with 1555 viewsjacabertawe

Overpriced
Poorly put together
Inefficient
Unreliable

....and that's just their shirt sponsors.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 20:20 - Aug 24 with 1525 viewsJackoBoostardo

Only a matter of time before the whole squad is replaced by Dutch internationals.

I wouldn't say it Van Gaal exactly - it's pretty much the whole club that's over-hyped. It's about time reality came knocking for them!

[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 20:26]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 20:25 - Aug 24 with 1510 viewsMartyrman57

Agree with you Dav. Obscene and only adds to their accumulated debt.
This revolution of theirs hasn't got out of 1st gear, much to the disappointment of the Manure supporters on here.
anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 20:54 - Aug 24 with 1456 viewsthomasJack

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 20:20 - Aug 24 by JackoBoostardo

Only a matter of time before the whole squad is replaced by Dutch internationals.

I wouldn't say it Van Gaal exactly - it's pretty much the whole club that's over-hyped. It's about time reality came knocking for them!

[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 20:26]

got to love that tweet

Poll: Next signing

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 21:30 - Aug 24 with 1393 viewsDavillin

I watched only the last 20 minutes or so. [That was intentional. I cared only about the result, and waited to see that.]

I thought Man. Limited was poor in all aspects of their game, and very poor in some. I don't want to say more than that because something else is more important to me.

During the last 20 minutes I thought Sunderland could have nicked the second goal for the win, but they looked more like they were more interested in protecting the draw [I admit that that was my impression only].

There is a very light notion that the 3-back formation might be doing them in. Perhaps it's a bad idea for the Premier League, or perhaps the players could not, or cannot yet, adapt to it. We'll have to wait to see if and when "The King of Manchester' drops it., as his opinion of its efficacy is his alone to make.

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 21:33 - Aug 24 with 1381 viewslonglostjack

They were awful - defence a joke - no pace In the team - lucky to get a point. If that had been us this site would have been in meltdown .

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 21:39 - Aug 24 with 1355 viewsDavillin

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 21:33 - Aug 24 by longlostjack

They were awful - defence a joke - no pace In the team - lucky to get a point. If that had been us this site would have been in meltdown .

Thanks.

anyone seen the sunderland vs man u?? on 04:17 - Aug 25 with 1171 viewsphact0rri

The Manure match was difficult to watch. its like when the opposition play the ball into own half they are on it. But actually kicking the ball up the field themselves seems to much to ask.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024