Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread 22:05 - Aug 24 with 1001 viewsTwoPhillips

Only criticism of this sIte is there's not enough random threads and so what's everyone doing Monday?

We're taking the kids to see Planes:Fire and Rescue, bit of lunch and nice bit of City v Liverpool

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 23:04 - Aug 24 with 989 viewsbig_bloomers

Avoiding the showers

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 22:02 - Aug 25 with 956 viewsFixitian

The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 23:04 - Aug 24 by big_bloomers

Avoiding the showers

Returned home from the caravan site around 12-00 and we've had heavy rain since.
Might pop into the garage to build an ark.
The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 22:07 - Aug 25 with 955 viewsstu

The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 22:02 - Aug 25 by Fixitian

Returned home from the caravan site around 12-00 and we've had heavy rain since.
Might pop into the garage to build an ark.

Been at work

Tangerine is the new black

The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 10:30 - Aug 26 with 936 viewswizzerboy

The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 22:07 - Aug 25 by stu

Been at work

Was nominated for the ALS "ice bucket" challenge, so I did that.
It ended up the whole family being nominated from one person or another so it took most of the day!!
I know two of the pople I nominated have gone on to do it themselves but the third has bottled it, in the same way Koko has
The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 11:19 - Aug 26 with 933 viewscharlie_fabs

The 'what you doing Bank Holiday Monday' thread on 10:30 - Aug 26 by wizzerboy

Was nominated for the ALS "ice bucket" challenge, so I did that.
It ended up the whole family being nominated from one person or another so it took most of the day!!
I know two of the pople I nominated have gone on to do it themselves but the third has bottled it, in the same way Koko has

Went home to see my family after the game on saturday, so spent Sunday in Norfolk and then went to Stamford on Monday. Lovely weather on the sunday but Monday was atrocious!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024