Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Office Trouble 11:32 - Aug 25 with 5353 viewsbudegan

Arriving late on Saturday I was legging it past the ticker office (around 2 mins after KO). There were a couple of extremely long queues containing some extremely vocal, disgruntled Jacks. Any one know what was going on?
Ticket Office Trouble on 13:23 - Aug 25 with 1346 viewslibertyx

I went in through disabled gate due to using a crutch because of a broken foot, no problem with mine it scanned first time.
Ticket Office Trouble on 13:51 - Aug 25 with 1311 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:21 - Aug 25 by JackoBoostardo

Note my use of the word "teething issues"?

This isn't realistically going to be "every" game now is it! The club can have questionable decisions at times, but they're not braindead

Note my barcodes statement ''well fuking iffy and easily damaged ''

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ticket Office Trouble on 14:03 - Aug 25 with 1291 viewsDyfnant

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:17 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

what for every game ?,have you seen the print on the barcodes? well iffy and easily messed up = will not scan

They told me my barcode looked faded/worn. I only opened the box Saturday morning and then he new card they printed me didn't work either

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ticket Office Trouble on 14:08 - Aug 25 with 1275 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 14:03 - Aug 25 by Dyfnant

They told me my barcode looked faded/worn. I only opened the box Saturday morning and then he new card they printed me didn't work either

we've all got the same at this end, faded /worn , i looked at a lot of them on Saturday all the same faded /worn

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ticket Office Trouble on 19:17 - Aug 25 with 1152 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:51 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

Note my barcodes statement ''well fuking iffy and easily damaged ''

Perhaps it wouldn't look so worn if you stopped p[ss[ng your pants.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Ticket Office Trouble on 19:25 - Aug 25 with 1144 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 19:17 - Aug 25 by JackoBoostardo

Perhaps it wouldn't look so worn if you stopped p[ss[ng your pants.

you carry on sonny ,and i sincerely hope they never ever let you in again ,you massive Quim

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:10 - Aug 25 with 1101 viewsPlazex

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:17 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

what for every game ?,have you seen the print on the barcodes? well iffy and easily messed up = will not scan

The print on my ST is more or less good.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:12 - Aug 25 with 1090 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:10 - Aug 25 by Plazex

The print on my ST is more or less good.

Lucky lad

Login to get fewer ads

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:29 - Aug 25 with 1070 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ticket Office Trouble on 13:10 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

it's two minutes to kickoff through no fault of your own your told'' you are not coming in, what would you do ?

I can't imagine I'd be sticking one on the steward to be honest. Arrest, public order charge, criminal record, a football banning order and losing my job aren't high on my list of priorities.

Poll: Tory leader

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:49 - Aug 25 with 1048 viewsskippyjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:29 - Aug 25 by exiledclaseboy

I can't imagine I'd be sticking one on the steward to be honest. Arrest, public order charge, criminal record, a football banning order and losing my job aren't high on my list of priorities.

Alan's had a few swift ones though.. he isn't thinking straight.. obviously.. by his sober post.. saying 'stick one on him'.. Don't worry Al.. I'm on your side..

He's right though.. poor Connor wouldn't be in this position.. Alan wouldn't chin somebody.. if the club had decent beer in the ground, price was reasonable.. and a fully capable automated system was in place.. I blame Stadco/Club for being cheap.. uproar wouldn't happen then.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:58 - Aug 25 with 1019 viewsOldjack

Ticket Office Trouble on 20:49 - Aug 25 by skippyjack

Alan's had a few swift ones though.. he isn't thinking straight.. obviously.. by his sober post.. saying 'stick one on him'.. Don't worry Al.. I'm on your side..

He's right though.. poor Connor wouldn't be in this position.. Alan wouldn't chin somebody.. if the club had decent beer in the ground, price was reasonable.. and a fully capable automated system was in place.. I blame Stadco/Club for being cheap.. uproar wouldn't happen then.

2 Calmly walk away and ponder your next move ,

then rush the door

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024