Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
which players over last 2 seasons would you have back 12:15 - Aug 28 with 1173 viewsTangycider

For me Tom ince as long as his dad wasn't part of the package,and Angel Martinez, although many of the others were great servants of the club I think they left at the right time
which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 13:07 - Aug 28 with 1151 viewsSouthshorepool

Silvestre.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 09:20 - Aug 29 with 1077 viewssteve_g

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 13:07 - Aug 28 by Southshorepool

Silvestre.

Have to be Ince for me as well because without his goals last season we would have been relegated and the same looks true of this year!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 08:59 - Sep 1 with 1030 viewsbrassedoff

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 09:20 - Aug 29 by steve_g

Have to be Ince for me as well because without his goals last season we would have been relegated and the same looks true of this year!!

I would have said a fit Dobbie purely because he was always in and around the goal mouth which many of today's squad members seem to have an aversion to!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 1025 viewslemongreentea

Ludo and Tom Ince for me. When on form the creative goal scoring midfielder and nippy forward we have missed.
which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 23:30 - Oct 16 with 953 viewsTwoPhillips

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 09:32 - Sep 1 by lemongreentea

Ludo and Tom Ince for me. When on form the creative goal scoring midfielder and nippy forward we have missed.

We need a Dobbie just as we need a goalscorer. Great we're making improvements but I can't see us battering anyone with this strike force. New blood still needed up front for me.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 01:13 - Oct 17 with 944 viewshertfordseasider

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 23:30 - Oct 16 by TwoPhillips

We need a Dobbie just as we need a goalscorer. Great we're making improvements but I can't see us battering anyone with this strike force. New blood still needed up front for me.

Ludo and GTF
which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 03:32 - Oct 17 with 936 viewsseasider13

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 01:13 - Oct 17 by hertfordseasider

Ludo and GTF

Tom Ince and GTF for me.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 08:33 - Oct 17 with 923 viewsCurryman

which players over last 2 seasons would you have back on 03:32 - Oct 17 by seasider13

Tom Ince and GTF for me.

Sylvester and Ince (without his Dad) the poor lad's form seems to have dipped dramatically since his old fellah started coaching him.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024