Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager today .. 07:58 - Sep 9 with 1468 viewsMr_Brightside

Good source tells me we'll have a new manager in place today but not Coyle (or obviously Riga) but said he couldn't tell me as i's hadn't been dotted and t's crossed and you know what our place is like .. so let the speculation and guessing begin!!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

New Manager today .. on 08:00 - Sep 9 with 1461 viewsTwoPhillips

I would just like a new young fresh up and coming manager who won't do a flit after 2 months and will give us stability and a future. Coyle, Davies etc are opportunists and spoilt goods.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

New Manager today .. on 08:06 - Sep 9 with 1453 viewsCurryman

New Manager today .. on 08:00 - Sep 9 by TwoPhillips

I would just like a new young fresh up and coming manager who won't do a flit after 2 months and will give us stability and a future. Coyle, Davies etc are opportunists and spoilt goods.

I've found some eyes that need dotting perhaps he is amongst them.

Should also add some colour to the proceedings!

http://www.oncoloring.com/dotted-line-coloring-pages.html

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

New Manager today .. on 09:10 - Sep 9 with 1394 viewsscratchingshed

New Manager today .. on 08:06 - Sep 9 by Curryman

I've found some eyes that need dotting perhaps he is amongst them.

Should also add some colour to the proceedings!

http://www.oncoloring.com/dotted-line-coloring-pages.html

being a potential employee of BFC you should take about a week to read/check the T's and C's alone.
New Manager today .. on 10:33 - Sep 9 with 1331 viewsjimjac

New Manager today .. on 09:10 - Sep 9 by scratchingshed

being a potential employee of BFC you should take about a week to read/check the T's and C's alone.

I told you all yesterday I would do it. I am just waiting for a call from KO. He has a meeting with JR this afternoon when he will tell him he is sacked and that he is to be replaced by Me. Someone who is a loyal supporter lives and breathes tangerine and wants the club to get back its pride and respect.

I will be playing a 4- 3- 3 system. I will be offloading all the has beens and not good snuffs asap. I realise this will leave me with a depleted squad but I have asked a few lads to come along and play. These lads are keen and are match fit as they have been playing twice a week.

I am sure KO will call me as I have sent my number to him via his PA so am sure the jobs mine.
New Manager today .. on 10:41 - Sep 9 with 1316 viewsbfcpete

New Manager today .. on 10:33 - Sep 9 by jimjac

I told you all yesterday I would do it. I am just waiting for a call from KO. He has a meeting with JR this afternoon when he will tell him he is sacked and that he is to be replaced by Me. Someone who is a loyal supporter lives and breathes tangerine and wants the club to get back its pride and respect.

I will be playing a 4- 3- 3 system. I will be offloading all the has beens and not good snuffs asap. I realise this will leave me with a depleted squad but I have asked a few lads to come along and play. These lads are keen and are match fit as they have been playing twice a week.

I am sure KO will call me as I have sent my number to him via his PA so am sure the jobs mine.

Flynn - just need to conclude the deal from a few months ago!
New Manager today .. on 10:54 - Sep 9 with 1302 viewsTangent

The only hope we have of surviving this season is for Riga to stay and for Oyston to back him by bringing in some decent loan signings. If Riga leaves, I think we are nailed on for relegation. What decent manager is going to come here and work with Oyston after the shipwreck that has gone on over the last few seasons? Ireally do fear for the future of this club under the present stewardship.

How many managers do we need to go through before someone realises that problems stem from the top down?

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

New Manager today .. on 11:46 - Sep 9 with 1255 viewsJesusIsATangerine

Wonder if they'll have to honour season ticket refunds for false advertising of the "Riga Revolution"...

"Where we're going, we don't need roads"
Poll: England v Switzerland Result?

New Manager today .. on 14:46 - Sep 9 with 1098 viewsbfcpete

New Manager today .. on 11:46 - Sep 9 by JesusIsATangerine

Wonder if they'll have to honour season ticket refunds for false advertising of the "Riga Revolution"...

Clarke?
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager today .. on 18:51 - Sep 9 with 888 viewsTangent

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

New Manager today .. on 19:26 - Sep 9 with 868 viewsbfcpete

New Manager today .. on 18:51 - Sep 9 by Tangent

That confirms that it is not just a question of dotting the i's with a potential manager. KO is once blundering around in his inept way and he hasn't even the decency or guts to payoff and dispense with JR in a proper way
New Manager today .. on 20:55 - Sep 9 with 804 viewsspooner

Ah well, another rumour bites the dust.
I suppose that's what "Karl Oyston's representatives" wanted when they embarked upon this exercise, one which might present Jose Riga with some moral high ground.
Whatever the outcome it's a sad indictment on what we've become as a club.
Will be interesting to see what unfolds (off the pitch) on Saturday
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024