Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
August Manager of the Month 21:02 - Sep 10 with 4132 viewsScoobyjack

When are they going to announce this ffs, it is already the 10th!
Back in June I had 2 small wagers that Garry would get this during the season, am on tender pins waiting for the escaped goats mun!
August Manager of the Month on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 759 viewsJackFish

August Manager of the Month on 21:16 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They didn't play well. If I was to grade their performance as a percentage I'd put it around 55-60%.

Playing ultra defensively != playing badly.
August Manager of the Month on 21:43 - Sep 11 with 737 viewsSwansNZ

August Manager of the Month on 21:16 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They didn't play well. If I was to grade their performance as a percentage I'd put it around 55-60%.

Crap - as usual.

They set out with a plan, and it played out exactly as they had hoped, so in that respect, they played very well - much like or win at the bridge in the cup.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

August Manager of the Month on 21:53 - Sep 11 with 723 viewsmonmouth

August Manager of the Month on 20:55 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've watched Chelsea play countless times where they look poor and their opposition look excellent yet they still win.

They won the Champions League doing the above.

Agree with this. I've seen them look very ordinary in loads of games and still win 1-0 or 2-0. Very well organised clinical bunch. They can be spooked if the oppo scores first though. If we do play to 100% I think we have a shout, no matter how they play. More likely both teams will play 65-70% and we will lose 1 or 2 nil....or 3 or 4 something if we go behind and go gung ho. I just have this feeling though......if we can just score first...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024