Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? 21:00 - Sep 24 with 36227 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Does someone know the rules about lending your season ticket ? I was sitting in my usual seat in the East Upper Stand on Saturday. An elderly couple came and sat in the two seats next to me, they were not the usual season ticket holders who sit there. They told me that their son and his wife couldn't make it to this game, and had given their ST to his parents. Being quite old and not very familiar with the Liberty, they'd asked the female steward in the concourse to tell them where the seats are located. The steward then told them that as they weren't the actual holders of the season tickets she could eject them, but said she'd let them off on this occasion.
I know for a fact that that particular steward is very fussy and pedantic, but I thought she hit a new low in the way she spoke to that couple. They were genuine fans who told me about all the years they went down the Vetch, but didn't go so much nowadays due to their old age. Why the hell can't you lend your ticket to someone else if you can't go ? Isn't it all about bums on seats and filling the stadium ?
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 33895 viewsMattG

I've lent mine to friends and family on a number of occasions without any problem.
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:02 - Sep 24 with 33889 viewsraynor94

I always give mine to my son or a mate if I'm working, never had a problem

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:10 - Sep 24 with 33855 viewsjacksinceever

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:02 - Sep 24 by raynor94

I always give mine to my son or a mate if I'm working, never had a problem

Ditto. Never had a problem and I know many that do.
i don't usually complain about stewards, but this one sounds as if she is way too jobsworth. Pretty sure I know the one and she's been like that since the stadium opened
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:14 - Sep 24 with 33839 viewsOldjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/documents/season-ticket-tcs58-905461.pdf

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:18 - Sep 24 with 33817 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's probably technically against the rules but I've done it a few times and some mates (and my mrs) have used other members of our group's STs plenty of times.

Poll: Tory leader

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:19 - Sep 24 with 33813 viewsKennedy

Done it loads of times. I think the main point here was they asked the steward where they should sit.

Just call me JFK

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:20 - Sep 24 with 33799 viewsJackfath

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:19 - Sep 24 by Kennedy

Done it loads of times. I think the main point here was they asked the steward where they should sit.

Indeed. If the couple were youngsters, would the steward have thrown them out?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:23 - Sep 24 with 33792 viewsraynor94

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:14 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/documents/season-ticket-tcs58-905461.pdf

Thought as much, your like blakey off on the buses

Login to get fewer ads

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:30 - Sep 24 with 33757 viewsRancid

If its the one I'm thinking of she used to be on plenty of fish years ago and is a right horrible cow.I was quite drunk and reminded her of it one game a few years ago and she went ballistic ha ha
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:32 - Sep 24 with 33748 viewsDarran

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:23 - Sep 24 by raynor94

Aye and that's from the man that got thrown out of a derby match for smoking.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:32 - Sep 24 with 33748 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Strange in the booklet that came with my season ticket they mentioned that it could be loaned to other people. They also stated that if it was a concessionary ticket they could ask for proof of eligibilty at the Turnsile.

I also rang the ticket office in August and they confirmed this. The only proviso was that I would be held responsible for the conduct of the person it was loaned to.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:34 - Sep 24 with 33736 viewsOldjack

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:23 - Sep 24 by raynor94

you can't do it without written permission , so fuk off
my advise is not too ask a steward where your seats are ,job done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:37 - Sep 24 with 33722 viewsSwanseajill

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:18 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

It's probably technically against the rules but I've done it a few times and some mates (and my mrs) have used other members of our group's STs plenty of times.

I noticed you were not in your normal seat last night Clasie. I was, and two rows behind you.
Good view. of our previous managers shoes from there eh?
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:38 - Sep 24 with 33716 viewsJackFish

I'm sure it's fine as long as you're not using a concession when you're not valid for one.

My uncle used mine for 4 months a few years ago when I was away and didn't have any problems, and he uses it quite often if myself or my old man can't make it.
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:39 - Sep 24 with 33715 viewsOldjack

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:32 - Sep 24 by Darran

Aye and that's from the man that got thrown out of a derby match for smoking.

And ?

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:40 - Sep 24 with 33706 viewsDarran

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:39 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

And ?

F*ck me you're thick.

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:41 - Sep 24 with 33697 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:37 - Sep 24 by Swanseajill

I noticed you were not in your normal seat last night Clasie. I was, and two rows behind you.
Good view. of our previous managers shoes from there eh?

Ah you should have said hello. I was trying a new perspective seeing as the wife and a couple of kids came along. Some wag shouted "Bobby, all that money and ewe still wearing the same shoes mun".

Poll: Tory leader

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:42 - Sep 24 with 33692 viewsOldjack

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:40 - Sep 24 by Darran

F*ck me you're thick.

what's your problem sonny ?

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:43 - Sep 24 with 33687 viewsDarran

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:42 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

what's your problem sonny ?

You're the one with the problem you old tw*t.

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:49 - Sep 24 with 33662 viewsOldjack

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:43 - Sep 24 by Darran

You're the one with the problem you old tw*t.

I've not got none but it seems you have issues with me ,spit them out then ,

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:52 - Sep 24 with 33648 viewsSwanseajill

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:41 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

Ah you should have said hello. I was trying a new perspective seeing as the wife and a couple of kids came along. Some wag shouted "Bobby, all that money and ewe still wearing the same shoes mun".

He's been a mate for over 30 years, keeps that part of the ground laughing through most games.
Unless we are losing badly. He then turns into a rabid bear.
Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 33634 viewsraynor94

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:34 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

you can't do it without written permission , so fuk off
my advise is not too ask a steward where your seats are ,job done

Fair play your like a razor

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 22:00 - Sep 24 with 33612 viewsDarran

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 21:49 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

I've not got none but it seems you have issues with me ,spit them out then ,

New issues or the same issues as always?
F^ck me you are thick.

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 22:25 - Sep 24 with 33558 viewsOldjack

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 22:00 - Sep 24 by Darran

New issues or the same issues as always?
F^ck me you are thick.

It's no wonder you don't mod any more ,my advice is seek help asap Mr Nobody

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 22:32 - Sep 24 with 33538 viewsDarran

Can you lend your season ticket to a friend or family member ? on 22:25 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

It's no wonder you don't mod any more ,my advice is seek help asap Mr Nobody

Shurrup smelly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024