Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 20:09 - Sep 27 with 4109 viewscontroversial_jack

Wasn't malicious, but nevertheless, two yellow cards. Seems like a pattern. Monk needs to sort this out, Two sending's off in two league games, not good enough!
Rangel on 20:11 - Sep 27 with 3077 viewsdickythorpe

It's football mun! Some weeks ref's will give them out like confetti, then others they will ignore.

Not Monks fault is it?
Rangel on 20:14 - Sep 27 with 3063 viewsNeath_Jack

Two threads you've started having a go at Monk tonight. Nothing controversial in that butt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rangel on 20:15 - Sep 27 with 3063 viewsdickythorpe

Rangel on 20:14 - Sep 27 by Neath_Jack

Two threads you've started having a go at Monk tonight. Nothing controversial in that butt.

A great WUM he thinks he is.
Rangel on 20:43 - Sep 27 with 2976 viewsGorslasJack

Thought it was an awful decision by the ref
Rangel on 21:04 - Sep 27 with 2895 viewscontroversial_jack

Rangel on 20:14 - Sep 27 by Neath_Jack

Do you agree or disagree?
Rangel on 21:13 - Sep 27 with 2875 viewsmax936

Get a fecking grip that was never a foul, let alone a yellow fuking hell.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Rangel on 21:16 - Sep 27 with 2869 viewscontroversial_jack

Rangel on 21:13 - Sep 27 by max936

Get a fecking grip that was never a foul, let alone a yellow fuking hell.

There you go readers, someone disagreed with an opinion and did it in a civil manner. Not difficult is it?
Rangel on 21:21 - Sep 27 with 2854 viewsmonmouth

Ooooh a pattern. I like patterns. What pattern is it? Is it a controversial pattern? Is it to do with the numbers 9 last week, 22 this. Will it be number 35 next week? Do we have a number 35?

Sort it out Monk. Whatever you do, DO NOT play number 35.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 21:28 - Sep 27 with 2831 viewscontroversial_jack

Rangel on 21:21 - Sep 27 by monmouth

Ooooh a pattern. I like patterns. What pattern is it? Is it a controversial pattern? Is it to do with the numbers 9 last week, 22 this. Will it be number 35 next week? Do we have a number 35?

Sort it out Monk. Whatever you do, DO NOT play number 35.

The pattern is: someone makes a relevant point and then someone comes along with a facetious reply because they are unable to answer a basic question, and then someone leaves and joins a different forum and this site goes to the dogs. Do you get the pattern?
Rangel on 09:33 - Sep 28 with 2552 viewsParlay

Im as honest as they come regarding our own players and unlike Wilf last week - Rangels second yellow was a terrible ref decision. The player ran through Rangel, Rangel is under no obligation to dive out of the way of an attacking player running at him.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Rangel on 09:47 - Sep 28 with 2527 viewsNeath_Jack

"Wasn't malicious, but nevertheless, two yellow cards. Seems like a pattern. Monk needs to sort this out, Two sending's off in two league games, not good enough!"

I agree, that it wasn't malicious. I disagree that there is any sort of pattern. i disagree that Monk needs to sort it out.

Two sendings off is not ideal, but Angel should never have got the second yellow and i hope we appeal it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rangel on 09:55 - Sep 28 with 2516 viewsraynor94

Rangel on 09:47 - Sep 28 by Neath_Jack

"Wasn't malicious, but nevertheless, two yellow cards. Seems like a pattern. Monk needs to sort this out, Two sending's off in two league games, not good enough!"

I agree, that it wasn't malicious. I disagree that there is any sort of pattern. i disagree that Monk needs to sort it out.

Two sendings off is not ideal, but Angel should never have got the second yellow and i hope we appeal it.

Problem is we can't appeal a yellow although it led to a red Foy is the worst ref in the premier by a mile

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rangel on 10:05 - Sep 28 with 2495 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rangel on 09:55 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Problem is we can't appeal a yellow although it led to a red Foy is the worst ref in the premier by a mile

How come you're defending Rangel? The tw*t threw the ball away - asking for a yellow. But he's immune from criticism in your much muddled mind

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rangel on 10:20 - Sep 28 with 2459 viewsQuakerJack

Foy was absolutely abysmal yesterday, they went down like a cheap hooker every time they were slightly touched and he gave them everything, their one eyed fans appealed for everything and he listened to them.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Rangel on 10:27 - Sep 28 with 2452 viewsscottishjack

Rangel on 10:20 - Sep 28 by QuakerJack

Foy was absolutely abysmal yesterday, they went down like a cheap hooker every time they were slightly touched and he gave them everything, their one eyed fans appealed for everything and he listened to them.

You can Tell that Foy was having a mare when they even started defending us on Radio Wales!

The first yellow card was a bit dull by Rangel mind...
Rangel on 10:44 - Sep 28 with 2426 viewsraynor94

Rangel on 10:05 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

How come you're defending Rangel? The tw*t threw the ball away - asking for a yellow. But he's immune from criticism in your much muddled mind

Your having a mare these days Bryn you need to chill out, watch Foy again the man is a disgrace, no wonder rangel was frustrated

Rangel on 10:46 - Sep 28 with 2421 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rangel on 10:27 - Sep 28 by scottishjack

You can Tell that Foy was having a mare when they even started defending us on Radio Wales!

The first yellow card was a bit dull by Rangel mind...

Aha, the voice of Caledonian reason! How's things mate ? I would have come down on Thursday if I hadn't had to work late . Didn't get in til 10 pm!

Rangel on 10:52 - Sep 28 with 2403 viewsscottishjack

Rangel on 10:46 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Aha, the voice of Caledonian reason! How's things mate ? I would have come down on Thursday if I hadn't had to work late . Didn't get in til 10 pm!

All good mate, once the freshers parties settle down then Thursdays should be back to normal...give it a week or two.
Rangel on 11:09 - Sep 28 with 2372 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rangel on 10:44 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Your having a mare these days Bryn you need to chill out, watch Foy again the man is a disgrace, no wonder rangel was frustrated

I'm having a mare eh? No, I think in the big picture our players have to learn to play the ref , no matter WHAT the perceived provocation is. Foy won't suffer because you're bleating about him like a child in the playground but Rangel's sending off gave the team a problem for the last 10 minutes and the club a problem because we have to decide which lower quality back up will cause us the least damage.

I'm chilled as chilled could be. But you could do with manning up a little.

Rangel on 11:13 - Sep 28 with 2358 viewsWarwickHunt

Rangel on 09:55 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Amen, brother.

His incompetence is f*cking staggering.
Rangel on 12:04 - Sep 28 with 2290 viewsraynor94

Rangel on 11:09 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm having a mare eh? No, I think in the big picture our players have to learn to play the ref , no matter WHAT the perceived provocation is. Foy won't suffer because you're bleating about him like a child in the playground but Rangel's sending off gave the team a problem for the last 10 minutes and the club a problem because we have to decide which lower quality back up will cause us the least damage.

I'm chilled as chilled could be. But you could do with manning up a little.

Man up in which respect?

Rangel on 15:21 - Sep 28 with 2190 viewsStanners

just seen it again

Harsh red card IMO

there wasn't much he could do

his first booking though was a silly one, what was he thinking of by throwing the ball away? That's school boy stuff and he didn't really help him self or the team by showing a lack of discipline

Bony took a lot of stick last week but it seems fans think it's ok for Rangel to get booked for silly stuff
Rangel on 17:41 - Sep 28 with 2122 viewsCatullus

Rangel on 10:44 - Sep 28 by raynor94

I agree with BJ.

But getting a yellow for throwing a ball away is as dull as it gets.
The second yellow was just an atrocious decision.
We weren't at our best, but the ref was rubbish too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rangel on 18:17 - Sep 28 with 2063 viewsAl_Bundy

Ball throwing is a big no no. Rangel walked a tightrope after that and could see him being sent off. Poor judgement
Rangel on 19:29 - Sep 28 with 2002 viewsOldjack

He should have had a yellow just before his second one which was definitely not a yellow ,so yo could say justice was done in the end

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024