Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First one back ? 21:37 - Sep 27 with 3066 viewsWxmJax

Just got in from Sunderland after watching the worst game of football I can recall. Glad I don't support Sunderland, I thought that they were 10 men behind the ball and fall down at at any opportunity. Great stadium though parking is a problem. A tannoy system that you can actually understand, amazing. Only plus points were a clean sheet and Fabianski, defence must feel more assured with him between the posts than they were last season. Got to say the support was good today, virtually non stop singing, we were 5 minutes late getting there and you could hear them while walking to the ground.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

First one back ? on 21:59 - Sep 27 with 2962 viewsSS2013

Any stand out performances for you son ?

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

First one back ? on 22:04 - Sep 27 with 2920 viewsjandyt

You don't remember any of he John Hollins games then?

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

First one back ? on 22:11 - Sep 27 with 2871 viewsDarran

First one back ? on 22:04 - Sep 27 by jandyt

You don't remember any of he John Hollins games then?

I went to every game home and away that season.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 22:11]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

First one back ? on 15:23 - Sep 28 with 2298 viewsDyfnant

First one back ? on 22:11 - Sep 27 by Darran

I went to every game home and away that season.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 22:11]

Community service was harder back then

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

First one back ? on 15:54 - Sep 28 with 2259 viewsicecoldjack

Fabianski is looking a great signing so far, kept us in it at times and a calming influence on the defense.
First one back ? on 16:28 - Sep 28 with 2189 viewsGorslasJack

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/swansea-fans.971816/
First one back ? on 17:31 - Sep 28 with 2038 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

First one back ? on 16:28 - Sep 28 by GorslasJack

"Aye they are. I always go to that match myself, and stay with some mates who live there. He's a season ticket holder, but only goes occasionally, and never to away games. He's a good lad, but I've had a few arguments with him, and his mates about the attitude of their fans. It's like they've been brain washed into thinking they're superior beings. They really are that arrogant, and very critical of us."

He's not wrong.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

First one back ? on 18:27 - Sep 28 with 1902 viewsPozuelosSideys

First one back ? on 17:31 - Sep 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"Aye they are. I always go to that match myself, and stay with some mates who live there. He's a season ticket holder, but only goes occasionally, and never to away games. He's a good lad, but I've had a few arguments with him, and his mates about the attitude of their fans. It's like they've been brain washed into thinking they're superior beings. They really are that arrogant, and very critical of us."

He's not wrong.

Fair play. You need to get a life. You utter saddo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

First one back ? on 19:01 - Sep 28 with 1804 viewsChief

ha ha sounds like the fans that went up wound them right up.

touched a good few nerves. all the stereotypes about us coming out on their forum.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

First one back ? on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 1736 viewsdobjack2

Every team and every message board has its nobheads. As they are so much bigger a club than us you would expect them to have more nobheads than us. However whenever I see links to their message board or have the unfortunate experience of talking with their fans I always get the impression that they have an above average percentage of nobheads.
First one back ? on 20:18 - Sep 28 with 1612 viewsJack123

Just read 6 pages of that shit, grr what a bunch of terwaaats,.. I'll fuc*ng love it if they go down..

Whinging pric*s, just because their strikers couldn't hit a barn door from 2ft..slime hole city, slimefans!!! Wan*ers

Edit, not slimehole city, slimehole little town.. Maggot fuc*s
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 21:57]

libera nos a malo

First one back ? on 20:23 - Sep 28 with 1595 viewscockett_jack

Having been at the match yesterday and instigated a couple of chants concerning Sunderland's support, reading that thread has made me smile as the intent to wind them up has certainly come off.

TBF though, as khunty as they come across online, I've only got good things for the Sunderland fans we met before and after the game
First one back ? on 20:51 - Sep 28 with 1525 viewslegoman

FWIW I was watching on an iffy stream and I could hear plenty of Jack voices. I guess the Mackems just don't get irony.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

First one back ? on 21:07 - Sep 28 with 1483 viewswestside

we sold them super danny graham for £5.5 million

they must like swansea players

graham
ki
borini
gomez
First one back ? on 21:37 - Sep 28 with 1413 viewsSwansNZ

So half the posters are a bit pissed off with the songs/chats our support made, while the other half apparently didn’t hear us at all, and didn’t know we (not me) were there — make your mind up, eh!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

First one back ? on 22:06 - Sep 28 with 1346 viewsQuakerJack

Their support is always awful... They were silent all game and they must have heard us to make these comments else why bother.

Their fans are, with the exception of some decent ones, k a n t s. They've got a real nasty streak to them and really have an inferiority complex about their far nicer and classier neighbours.

To the m1nge who said we'll be "where we belong" in 5-10 years. Sorry mush, but we all know that's not going to happen, you will always live in the shadow of Newcastle ya dirty inbred pit yacking six fingered trolls. 40k mute tw@ts.... quality not quantity and your fans are woeful.

To the dick who boasted that your crowd yesterday was double our liberty record - no sh1t, it only holds 21k you horrible bar steward.

I'm assuming one of these muppets is the fat clown in the front row wearing a blue top gesturing to us.

Horrible fans, horrible club in a horrible town.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

First one back ? on 23:08 - Sep 28 with 1262 viewsScoobyWho

Retarded nasty fu cks.
Still, they have to come here, don't they .....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024