Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orlandi's monday 09:26 - Sep 29 with 753 viewsam14

Good morning, mates!

Here is Orlandi's new post.

Have a nice day, tangerines!

http://www.am14.net/orlandis-monday-about-to-cry-blackpool-norwich-14315/
Orlandi's monday on 09:54 - Sep 29 with 733 viewswespens

I presumed Riga sent players on to get some sort of appearance fee - strange Orlandi felt pissed off!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Orlandi's monday on 18:57 - Sep 29 with 693 viewsfamousgrouse

Orlandi's monday on 09:54 - Sep 29 by wespens

I presumed Riga sent players on to get some sort of appearance fee - strange Orlandi felt pissed off!

"By the way, on Wednesday a member of the FA came to talk to the players. All the professional football players in England are members of the FA. The registration costs 150 pounds a year and normally it is your club which pays this fee by taking the money out of your wage. Out of 92 professional clubs in England there is only one which doesn’t do this. Blackpool of course! "

£150 !!!! That's a week's wage to some players!
Seriously it is only right that the player should pay his "union subscription" but most clubs, it seems, pay on their behalf and take it out of their wages. Not an unreasonable practice when you consider that many foreign players may have difficulty understanding some of the requirements of the English game. I would be interested to hear the club's explanation of this policy.
Orlandi's monday on 19:06 - Sep 29 with 688 viewsballaragh

Of course, all other 91 clubs are wrong ,we don't want to go bankrupt do we !
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 19:08]
Orlandi's monday on 19:29 - Sep 29 with 671 viewsBFC_Tim

Orlandi's monday on 19:06 - Sep 29 by ballaragh

Of course, all other 91 clubs are wrong ,we don't want to go bankrupt do we !
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 19:08]

We just need him to play as entertainingly as he writes. Thought he would've been another one who'd make a bigger impact that he has. I think I'd start him on Tuesday - any player who cries over a win deserves to help us get it right. Even I don't cry over defeats anymore!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024