Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Our Season shows no signs of picking up ..' 12:50 - Sep 29 with 2948 viewsAVFTT

BasilRobbieReborn's latest thoughts

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/36401
(No subject) on 21:17 - Sep 29 with 583 viewssurfnotturf

(No subject) on 19:14 - Sep 29 by hertfordseasider

Funny how the only, yes the ONLY piece of publicity where we had Riga photographed, chuffed with a signing was with Cubero. We also had a soundbite, what have we had with the other signings and why does he keep saying his hands are tied, he isn't getting the players he wants, he is frustrated and that he is telling the truth?

I wonder how many of these players he has actually been in the room with when they signed, and I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks these 2 new players are his signings or what will help get us out of this shambolic mess then you are deluded.

The only thing I think is wrong with Riga now is that it is time for him to just walk away, KO will not give up, he should walk and tell it how it is and see what a mess we would be in then as KO scrabbles around trying desperately to get someone in to manage. It is pathetic.

It says everything that even with the knowledge (one assumes) that two players were about to sign, Riga is quoted in the press as "bemoaning the lack of recruits" instead of talking about "freshening things up". It is evident that the two new boys are not exactly Riga sanctioned signings, but KO bargain basement buys. That's not to criticise them before they've kicked a ball but it suggests they are not the players that Riga sees as pieces in the jigsaw, but rather square pegs being pushed into round holes through necessity due to a small squad.

Riga deserves our support...let's face it Billy Ayre had similar problems in Division 3!
(No subject) on 08:59 - Sep 30 with 543 viewsBFC_Tim

(No subject) on 21:17 - Sep 29 by surfnotturf

It says everything that even with the knowledge (one assumes) that two players were about to sign, Riga is quoted in the press as "bemoaning the lack of recruits" instead of talking about "freshening things up". It is evident that the two new boys are not exactly Riga sanctioned signings, but KO bargain basement buys. That's not to criticise them before they've kicked a ball but it suggests they are not the players that Riga sees as pieces in the jigsaw, but rather square pegs being pushed into round holes through necessity due to a small squad.

Riga deserves our support...let's face it Billy Ayre had similar problems in Division 3!

I still think that these will be Riga's signing as he wouldn't take on a player who he's watched training with the side unless he thought there was something there. Whether they are the players that Riga NEEDS is of course a different matter and I get the feeling he won't get those (if at all) until the January window.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

"Our Season shows no signs of picking up ..' on 09:11 - Oct 1 with 508 viewswe_are_Superior

Wonder what Robbie thought after last night? Green shoots or another false dawn?

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

"Our Season shows no signs of picking up ..' on 13:55 - Oct 1 with 497 viewsArchibaldKnox

"Our Season shows no signs of picking up ..' on 09:11 - Oct 1 by we_are_Superior

Wonder what Robbie thought after last night? Green shoots or another false dawn?

The negativity and poor morale through the whole club stem from the chap at the top. The manager can only act for damage limitation in the face of that. In fact, I am surprised he has got the team trying as hard as they are. But we are lacking the 3 or 4 quality players you need to survive in the Championship. And as injuries come into play, the team will be poorer as the cover is not there. I don't think our season is going to pick up at all now, the other clubs see us as cannon fodder, and will play us with confidence.
(No subject) on 15:08 - Oct 1 with 481 viewsseasider12000

(No subject) on 19:14 - Sep 29 by hertfordseasider

Funny how the only, yes the ONLY piece of publicity where we had Riga photographed, chuffed with a signing was with Cubero. We also had a soundbite, what have we had with the other signings and why does he keep saying his hands are tied, he isn't getting the players he wants, he is frustrated and that he is telling the truth?

I wonder how many of these players he has actually been in the room with when they signed, and I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks these 2 new players are his signings or what will help get us out of this shambolic mess then you are deluded.

The only thing I think is wrong with Riga now is that it is time for him to just walk away, KO will not give up, he should walk and tell it how it is and see what a mess we would be in then as KO scrabbles around trying desperately to get someone in to manage. It is pathetic.

KO srabbling around??? I don't think so somehow.

It would only strengthen his hand if Riga bit the bullet and resigned imho.
(No subject) on 22:54 - Oct 1 with 460 viewsAlfHooker

(No subject) on 15:08 - Oct 1 by seasider12000

KO srabbling around??? I don't think so somehow.

It would only strengthen his hand if Riga bit the bullet and resigned imho.

Koko has signed these two as he knows Riga will NEVER player any of the "old" Pool squad barring McMahon and Perks.
Two more to cover injuries/suspensions.
Koko signs 'em; Riga plays 'em.
The games continue to the detriment of the club.
(No subject) on 08:09 - Oct 2 with 445 viewsbig_bloomers

(No subject) on 22:54 - Oct 1 by AlfHooker

Koko has signed these two as he knows Riga will NEVER player any of the "old" Pool squad barring McMahon and Perks.
Two more to cover injuries/suspensions.
Koko signs 'em; Riga plays 'em.
The games continue to the detriment of the club.

Still don't get that people genuinely think a man who knows less about football than my Grandma is going out and signing players!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024