Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anything exciting ever happen here? 08:56 - Oct 11 with 1953 viewsMoorfields

Bit quiet innit.
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:01 - Oct 11 with 1937 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Nah this site's a flop.

Flocked back to fans online, much better!
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:06 - Oct 11 with 1927 viewsPurpleAki

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:01 - Oct 11 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

Nah this site's a flop.

It's time to turn off the lights.

BHS is the best option if you are looking for a modern well run forum.
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:22 - Oct 11 with 1919 viewsMoorfields

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:06 - Oct 11 by PurpleAki

It's time to turn off the lights.

BHS is the best option if you are looking for a modern well run forum.

British Home Stores?
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:24 - Oct 11 with 1917 viewsMoorfields

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:01 - Oct 11 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

Nah this site's a flop.

I agree, Fans Online is MUCH better, but not everyone is on there are they?

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 10:24]
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:51 - Oct 11 with 1903 viewshertfordseasider

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:24 - Oct 11 by Moorfields

I agree, Fans Online is MUCH better, but not everyone is on there are they?

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 10:24]

This place is going through the death knell and a priest has been called.

If anyone put any money into this then sadly they are going to lose it in my opinion. The move from the old site to this was mismanaged and misinformed and those here who genuinely thought they had been given accurate info appear not to have been.

The old site still exists, and antiquated as it is it has withstood a number of changes over the years and it remains the top board, traffic wise by a country mile.

This place is dying on its feet, propped up by those who were privy to the move and a few others who find the bar room brawl nature of the other site a bit too much. This place has had enough time to get going, but as you can see there are nowhere near enough threads and it is getting worse, not better.

Can I just say I am certainly not gloating, it should have worked apart from one flaw, but it was a deal breaker.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 10:57]
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 16:37 - Oct 11 with 1819 viewsMoorfields

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 10:51 - Oct 11 by hertfordseasider

This place is going through the death knell and a priest has been called.

If anyone put any money into this then sadly they are going to lose it in my opinion. The move from the old site to this was mismanaged and misinformed and those here who genuinely thought they had been given accurate info appear not to have been.

The old site still exists, and antiquated as it is it has withstood a number of changes over the years and it remains the top board, traffic wise by a country mile.

This place is dying on its feet, propped up by those who were privy to the move and a few others who find the bar room brawl nature of the other site a bit too much. This place has had enough time to get going, but as you can see there are nowhere near enough threads and it is getting worse, not better.

Can I just say I am certainly not gloating, it should have worked apart from one flaw, but it was a deal breaker.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 10:57]

What was the deal breaker flaw?
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 17:22 - Oct 11 with 1805 viewsPlumbs

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 16:37 - Oct 11 by Moorfields

What was the deal breaker flaw?

Doesn't matter but the other side has swing back into being bent and pro Oyston,where presumably the proprietors are snivelling cowards . The guy who runs it does the Boro forum and he's a bit of a geek,where he's loaded a YouTube link about where the old Ayresome Park was.
A bit weird showing images of people's garages where Freddy Flinstone* scored his last goal in a Boro shirt.

Managed to find the guys address too.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 18:05 - Oct 11 with 1793 viewshertfordseasider

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 17:22 - Oct 11 by Plumbs

Doesn't matter but the other side has swing back into being bent and pro Oyston,where presumably the proprietors are snivelling cowards . The guy who runs it does the Boro forum and he's a bit of a geek,where he's loaded a YouTube link about where the old Ayresome Park was.
A bit weird showing images of people's garages where Freddy Flinstone* scored his last goal in a Boro shirt.

The flaw was that when AVFTT moved from Fansonline to this site, those who had done a lot of work on it were under the impression that once it had moved the old site would not operate any more, that's as I understand it and as you can see, that wasn't the case. Not peoples fault who did the work, although they were blamed, wrongly. That is my understanding of it.

Had it gone as it was supposed to, this site would be the bar room brawl of the old site with whistles, but it appears most still like the comfort of "home". Quite sad really.

If I have it wrong, I am sure someone will correct me, it is just what I was led to believe. Because of it we have lost some great posters on the other site and this site has, well, it's just lost really.
Login to get fewer ads

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 20:30 - Oct 11 with 1762 viewsMoorfields

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 17:22 - Oct 11 by Plumbs

Pro Oyston? Are we talking about the same place here?

All I see over there is "Oyston out" and anti-Oyston threads everywhere!!!
Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 20:33 - Oct 11 with 1758 viewsMoorfields

Does anything exciting ever happen here? on 18:05 - Oct 11 by hertfordseasider

The flaw was that when AVFTT moved from Fansonline to this site, those who had done a lot of work on it were under the impression that once it had moved the old site would not operate any more, that's as I understand it and as you can see, that wasn't the case. Not peoples fault who did the work, although they were blamed, wrongly. That is my understanding of it.

Had it gone as it was supposed to, this site would be the bar room brawl of the old site with whistles, but it appears most still like the comfort of "home". Quite sad really.

If I have it wrong, I am sure someone will correct me, it is just what I was led to believe. Because of it we have lost some great posters on the other site and this site has, well, it's just lost really.

Yes I can see the flaw there. Some people left, some stayed, but there isn't really the need for two places. It's a shame.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024