Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 22:30 - Oct 15 with 1731 viewsGloryHunter

Mate of mine has flogged his ST seat for £90 (ninety of your English pounds). And do you know what? I'm tempted. Or shall I go along on Sunday at whatever time in the morning it's supposed to start - and be surrounded (in the "Home" stand) by Liverpool fans wearing colours and singing for their team? Mmmmmm . . .
Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 08:43 - Oct 16 with 1446 viewsToast_R

£90?

That really is ridiculous. I would have held out for at least £120
Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 08:43 - Oct 16 with 1445 viewssimmo

To a Liverpool 'fan' I suppose?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 08:45 - Oct 16 with 1442 viewsjohncharles

Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 08:43 - Oct 16 by simmo

To a Liverpool 'fan' I suppose?

Coming to a seat next to YOU on Sunday

Strong and stable my arse.

Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 09:34 - Oct 16 with 1343 viewspomanjou

I am in Spain on another holiday.I have sold mine on viagogo and expect a rangers man to have taken it in accordance with the rules. It's not certain but I have done it numerous times before without it ever being a problem for people sitting close to my seat. I don't expect there will be crowds of Liverpool fans in Sar if only because not that many seats have been resold. Chill.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 10:16 - Oct 16 with 1279 viewspaulparker

Flog it to some chinless wonder called raj who lives in surrey but supports Liverpool for £150.00 , maybe the club will realise how much they are p*ssing off their supporters (whoops sorry tone consumers ) when they see loads of divs jumping up when Liverpool score ,
get as much as you can for it mate,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 14:09 - Oct 16 with 1121 viewsFrankMac

with Harry's future resting on the next few results, it will be impossible to tell which fans are cheering when Liverpool score. for the good of the club go Harry for f's sake go
Liverpool ST seat on Viagogo - £90 on 16:52 - Oct 16 with 989 viewsqprmeath

Liverpool wont score so we will never know
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024