Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? 09:59 - Oct 17 with 4116 viewsrigabeliever

Who remembers this photo and the significance of this day?

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:03 - Oct 17 with 4100 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Last ever game at the stadium before their move

Used to go to Leeds Rd a lot when I was studying

Proper ground

#footballfirst

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:18 - Oct 17 with 4058 viewsbig_bloomers

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:03 - Oct 17 by TwelveAngryMen

Proper ground

Were we relegated there TAM - not sure why but have a vague memory of leaving that ground very upset?!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:19 - Oct 17 with 4054 viewsHarryHorse

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:03 - Oct 17 by TwelveAngryMen

Proper ground

I still have the back of one of those seats somewhere . It was a good ground and unusually the "new" one has a bit of character too unlike most of the other new builds . Always a top BASIL away trip
Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:21 - Oct 17 with 4045 viewsPoolman

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:19 - Oct 17 by HarryHorse

I still have the back of one of those seats somewhere . It was a good ground and unusually the "new" one has a bit of character too unlike most of the other new builds . Always a top BASIL away trip

I was there for that game - early 90's and so we wouldn't have been relegated but we did lose 2-1 from memory. Great old ground as HH says.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:27 - Oct 17 with 4031 viewshertfordseasider

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:21 - Oct 17 by Poolman

I was there for that game - early 90's and so we wouldn't have been relegated but we did lose 2-1 from memory. Great old ground as HH says.

One of the first grounds I ever went to, saw Hudersfield beat West Ham in the FA cup 4-2 I think it was, Frank Worthington terrorised the Hammers!
Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 12:48 - Oct 17 with 3856 viewsPNENIL

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:27 - Oct 17 by hertfordseasider

One of the first grounds I ever went to, saw Hudersfield beat West Ham in the FA cup 4-2 I think it was, Frank Worthington terrorised the Hammers!

Remember going in 1980 and a few hudders fans in our end and it kicking off. Also remember Andy Gouck making his debut there in the 90's..funny how little things like that can stick in your mind.
Don't mind the new place either although its hardly new. What I don't like is grounds changing their name regularly due to sponsors.
Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 13:50 - Oct 17 with 3775 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 10:18 - Oct 17 by big_bloomers

Were we relegated there TAM - not sure why but have a vague memory of leaving that ground very upset?!!

We lost 2-1 and there was a certain amount of liveliness at the end.

It left us in a relegation spot with one game to go. We came from behind to hammer Orient 4-1, and Fulham lost (at Swansea, I think) and went down instead of us.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Anyone go to the Old Leeds Road? on 14:00 - Oct 17 with 3764 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Think I've still got the special programme from that match. I've only been to the old ground. Never been to the new one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024