Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we a hope in Hell against Derby 19:44 - Oct 20 with 512 viewsKOSBowlCut

Come on, with your most optimistic hats on, do we really have any chance of beating Derby? I can't see anything other than damage limitation and I wonder if Jose is thinking the same thing!!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 19:45 - Oct 20 with 509 views1953Original

If football was predictable as a side just turning up and winning then none of us would go - we need a Homer ref, their players off form, ours playing out of their skins and a supportive home crowd and who knows!!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 19:47 - Oct 20 with 499 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Of course we have. Most of our games this season have been pretty tight and hard fought. This one may well be another of those and I'm looking forward to watching us take on a good team.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 20:21 - Oct 20 with 488 viewscrewcut

After half a century running with Pool I have come to the understanding that nothing is impossible or improbable for the Tangerines.

I think 1-1 is a likely outcome for this midweek tussle.
Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 20:25 - Oct 20 with 485 viewsjanegallagher

Nice to see a bit of positivity but surprised you didn't go for a Pool win.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 20:36 - Oct 20 with 481 viewscrewcut

Ok jane just for you 2-1. Not impossible maybe improbable.
Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 20:39 - Oct 20 with 480 viewsPoolseasider

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 20:25 - Oct 20 by janegallagher

Nice to see a bit of positivity but surprised you didn't go for a Pool win.

If I didn't think we could win the game what would be the point of going?
As a fan you should never turn up to a game with out optimism whoever the opposition is.
Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 20:54 - Oct 20 with 467 viewsribble

At the moment I must admit that I'm struggling to see past another loss....but then I said that before Cardiff.
Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 21:17 - Oct 20 with 443 viewsjanegallagher

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 20:36 - Oct 20 by crewcut

Ok jane just for you 2-1. Not impossible maybe improbable.

I agree pool, always like to think this is the start of our great run. Perfect ten
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 21:17]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Login to get fewer ads

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 08:54 - Oct 21 with 382 viewsMr_Brightside

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 21:17 - Oct 20 by janegallagher

I agree pool, always like to think this is the start of our great run. Perfect ten
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 21:17]

They have a few injuries - would love Bryson and Keogh in our team so pretty big losses and a new keeper who'll only have had a day to bed in plus the weather being a leveller - I'll go 5-0 Derby

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 09:00 - Oct 21 with 377 viewssteve_g

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 08:54 - Oct 21 by Mr_Brightside

They have a few injuries - would love Bryson and Keogh in our team so pretty big losses and a new keeper who'll only have had a day to bed in plus the weather being a leveller - I'll go 5-0 Derby

Strangely my mate who is a Derby fan says they've been a bit hit or miss so far .. only thing is I can't see some of our flouncey players fancying a night in driving rain and high winds!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Have we a hope in Hell against Derby on 09:43 - Oct 21 with 373 viewsLimechase

If we play at 101%, & Derby have an off night, we get a homer ref, then, we may scab a draw, anything other than that, then its 4 0r 5 nil

I'm a Donkey on the Edge!!!.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024