Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? 09:37 - Oct 24 with 467 viewsHappy_Satsuma

So just had house valued at £220,000 - bought it for £42,000 and now have 18 months left to pay - happy days

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 10:01 - Oct 24 with 455 viewsLala

Well done you - that's brilliant....have you had it 25 years or so then ?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 13:55 - Oct 24 with 427 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Don't you wish now you'd got a £50,000 one? It'd be worth £350,000 now!
o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 14:17 - Oct 24 with 419 viewsscratchingshed

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 13:55 - Oct 24 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Don't you wish now you'd got a £50,000 one? It'd be worth £350,000 now!

So what's the plan? sell the house have 220k in the bank and have no where to live?
o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 14:22 - Oct 24 with 414 viewscharlie_fabs

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 14:17 - Oct 24 by scratchingshed

So what's the plan? sell the house have 220k in the bank and have no where to live?

Bought 7 years ago at the top of the "boom". Price has gone up £20k or so since then which is fine. Have 3 years left on the mortgage. Happy.
o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 14:47 - Oct 24 with 406 viewsThaliasdad

sell up satsuma, spend the money on prozzies, drink and drugs and waste the rest
o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 15:01 - Oct 24 with 392 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 14:47 - Oct 24 by Thaliasdad

sell up satsuma, spend the money on prozzies, drink and drugs and waste the rest

Lady Reborn wouldn't thank me for revealing such details, but let's just say that houses on our block are going for about nineteen times what she paid for it! House prices in SE London are going insane.

* edited, as my mental arithmetic is crap today.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 15:04]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 15:26 - Oct 24 with 381 viewsThaliasdad

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 15:01 - Oct 24 by basilrobbiereborn

Lady Reborn wouldn't thank me for revealing such details, but let's just say that houses on our block are going for about nineteen times what she paid for it! House prices in SE London are going insane.

* edited, as my mental arithmetic is crap today.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 15:04]

Icon, do what satsuma should
o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 15:28 - Oct 24 with 376 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

o/t House bought for, value now and mortgage left? on 15:26 - Oct 24 by Thaliasdad

Icon, do what satsuma should

Dad, I'd die of exhaustion long before the money ran out.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024