Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? 19:32 - Nov 3 with 1985 viewsrigabeliever

Roy5Live's message has just reminded me that I haven't seen one second of that game since being there on the day!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 19:36 - Nov 3 with 1976 viewsTejas

I've never watched it back to be honest. I spent most of the second half trying to shield my wife and other people's kids from numpties who've never progressed from the 70's (from both sides by the way).
Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 20:42 - Nov 3 with 1936 viewsHarryHorse

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 19:36 - Nov 3 by Tejas

I've never watched it back to be honest. I spent most of the second half trying to shield my wife and other people's kids from numpties who've never progressed from the 70's (from both sides by the way).

I forced myself to watch it that evening and then deleted it . I genuinely believe even if we had triumphed things wouldn't be very different now though (except West Ham would not be moving to the Olympic stadium and would be in the mother of a financial mess)
Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 22:45 - Nov 3 with 1912 viewsHertsseasider

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 20:42 - Nov 3 by HarryHorse

I forced myself to watch it that evening and then deleted it . I genuinely believe even if we had triumphed things wouldn't be very different now though (except West Ham would not be moving to the Olympic stadium and would be in the mother of a financial mess)

I have never watched a second of it. dreadful day all round.

"Schools Out London"

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 22:49 - Nov 3 with 1907 viewstonysoprano

Yes , watched it back from start to finish for the umpteenth time last Friday . Still love watching that team . Mind you, have watched the Cardiff game even more times .
Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 23:04 - Nov 3 with 1891 viewsFountain

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 22:49 - Nov 3 by tonysoprano

Yes , watched it back from start to finish for the umpteenth time last Friday . Still love watching that team . Mind you, have watched the Cardiff game even more times .

No. Have never seen Ince's goal either.

slap me on the patio

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 19:16 - Nov 4 with 1820 viewsKOSBowlCut

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 23:04 - Nov 3 by Fountain

No. Have never seen Ince's goal either.

Strange thing about that day was it just didn't feel right from start to finish. Every other Play Off day at the Mill Stad or at Wembley just had a good vibe about it and maybe it was to do with the West Ham fans in our end, no GTF - whatever it was I just knew we wouldn't win that day.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 19:22 - Nov 4 with 1818 viewsHarryHorse

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 19:16 - Nov 4 by KOSBowlCut

Strange thing about that day was it just didn't feel right from start to finish. Every other Play Off day at the Mill Stad or at Wembley just had a good vibe about it and maybe it was to do with the West Ham fans in our end, no GTF - whatever it was I just knew we wouldn't win that day.

Agree KosBowl , felt wrong to me , partly because it felt like an away game
Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 21:11 - Nov 4 with 1809 viewsWizaard

Saw the highlights when I got home but not since. Bought the season DVD but haven't opened the cellophane.
Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 21:20 - Nov 4 with 1805 viewsThaliasdad

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 19:16 - Nov 4 by KOSBowlCut

totally agree , from the moment i arrived from Macclesfield there was a different vibe from all our other successfull trips to Wembley or Cardiff.
Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 15:58 - Nov 5 with 1769 viewsseaside_summers

Has anyone watched the West Ham Play Off final back? on 21:20 - Nov 4 by Thaliasdad

totally agree , from the moment i arrived from Macclesfield there was a different vibe from all our other successfull trips to Wembley or Cardiff.

Apart from the 3 goals, I've never watched any of it back. I was heartbroken. Based on the 2nd half performance we thoroughly deserved a win, if not ET. Actually felt like a kick in the bollox. It hurt a lot. I keep saying I'll watch it back but never get round to it.

Angel ran the midfield that day, his best game for us by a mile. He never quite seemed to get that form back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024