Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The London Fans Forum 15:33 - Nov 4 with 1379 viewsDarran

I'm told the tickets are selling well so anyone that wishes to put questions to Messers Jenkins & Dineen might want to purchase early.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The London Fans Forum on 21:27 - Nov 4 with 1264 viewsfelixstowe_jack

When and where is it?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The London Fans Forum on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 1250 viewsstevethejack

The London Fans Forum on 21:27 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

When and where is it?

From trust website:
Building on the popular events we’ve previously held in London and to celebrate the continued success of the team on the pitch, the Swansea City Supporters’ Trust has organised a social night for Saturday 6th December 2014 at the London Welsh Centre.

The night will feature an open question and answer session with Swans Wall of Fame Legend Mark ‘Chopper’ Harris, Swans Legend Lee Trundle as well as Club Directors Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen and Huw Cooze.

The event will give you the opportunity to meet some old friends and make some new ones in the growing community of Jacks in London and the South East. The evening has been specially scheduled for the night before the fixture at West Ham United.

Doors will open at 6.30pm with the question and answer session beginning at 7pm. The evening will come to a close at 10pm.

Entry to the forum costs £5 per ticket which includes a pasty and a bag of Crisps. All money raised from the event will go to Swansea City Bravehearts, a football club for youngsters with special needs in Swansea.

Numbers for the forum are strictly limited, so book online now to avoid disappointment.
The London Fans Forum on 08:35 - Nov 5 with 1131 viewswaynekerr55

I've booked MINE. I look forward to seeing the likes of e PAUL and Warwick HUNT in the FLESH.

Are any non cockney Jacks going?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The London Fans Forum on 09:13 - Nov 5 with 1092 viewsepaul

The London Fans Forum on 08:35 - Nov 5 by waynekerr55

I've booked MINE. I look forward to seeing the likes of e PAUL and Warwick HUNT in the FLESH.

Are any non cockney Jacks going?

See you there mush, got the makings of a great weekend, Stones at home in the afternoon beforehand, watching Swantastic with Matt who does the lostboyo's blog. Mind you 5 quid for a pasty and a bag of crisps feck me, it's basically a p*ss up. Don't drink the wrexham lager, it's worse that Allbright.....and thats saying something!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The London Fans Forum on 09:14 - Nov 5 with 1089 viewswaynekerr55

The London Fans Forum on 09:13 - Nov 5 by epaul

See you there mush, got the makings of a great weekend, Stones at home in the afternoon beforehand, watching Swantastic with Matt who does the lostboyo's blog. Mind you 5 quid for a pasty and a bag of crisps feck me, it's basically a p*ss up. Don't drink the wrexham lager, it's worse that Allbright.....and thats saying something!

I'll drop you a text or a WHATSAPP!

The missile is out with her mum and sisters, so I'll have to look after the dog in the day so I probably won't make the stones game.

I wonder if we can rope PERCH into jumping on the train to Euston from Liverpool LIME street

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The London Fans Forum on 09:17 - Nov 5 with 1082 viewsUxbridge

The London Fans Forum on 09:13 - Nov 5 by epaul

That Wrexhamlager is filth. I was forced onto the cider last time, and that takes some doing. I'm pushing for something decent to be brought in.

You'll upset Daf with complaints about the pasty. Plus it is for charidee.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The London Fans Forum on 09:27 - Nov 5 with 1062 viewsperchrockjack

wayne.

Ive BEen t loiverpol twice in a week so that enough common for a while and a pasty FFS-a PASTIE..Left those behind along with Lewis s pies and peas, laverbread, disgusting lumps of phlem (cockles) and salted butter (heart attack city).

Im told trains these days don't have carriages where a chap could read in peace or have an intelligent discussion on the Middle East. NOW you sit at a table with someone you ve never met who might be a communist and have bad teeth.

NAH fook that, I ll stay put and get quotes for the proposed Orangerie..

Anyway, it ll be shortly after A Swansea VISIT and I need a month to get over them.

London swans Ive met are top people and that s d be a good night..
peace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The London Fans Forum on 10:20 - Nov 5 with 1016 viewsepaul

The London Fans Forum on 09:17 - Nov 5 by Uxbridge

That Wrexhamlager is filth. I was forced onto the cider last time, and that takes some doing. I'm pushing for something decent to be brought in.

You'll upset Daf with complaints about the pasty. Plus it is for charidee.

Thats how I found out how bad it was the look on your face after taking a drop and trying your pint! filthy dishwater indeed

I wonder if Cluster is sorting out a barrel like last time, if Daf is doing the pasties, I hope theyve got something decent in them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The London Fans Forum on 10:22 - Nov 5 with 1013 viewsepaul

The London Fans Forum on 09:14 - Nov 5 by waynekerr55

I'll drop you a text or a WHATSAPP!

The missile is out with her mum and sisters, so I'll have to look after the dog in the day so I probably won't make the stones game.

I wonder if we can rope PERCH into jumping on the train to Euston from Liverpool LIME street

ok mate, but babysit the dog!!!!

The London Fans Forum on 10:28 - Nov 5 with 1003 viewsDarran

Whoever gets there first keep a seat for Shaky and T2C.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The London Fans Forum on 12:15 - Nov 5 with 922 views_

The London Fans Forum on 10:28 - Nov 5 by Darran

Whoever gets there first keep a seat for Shaky and T2C.

Here comes the ex mod looking to get stuck in again.

It seems the debate has been a bit too healthy for this creature recently and he's not had the wit to actively participate.

You really should be occupying your time better Darran, there's so much you could be enjoying and getting involved with instead of looking to pick fights on a Swans internet site.

Try work - you never know, it may agree with you and increase your self worth and help with your bitterness and insecurities.

What have you got to lose eh?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The London Fans Forum on 12:21 - Nov 5 with 909 viewsperchrockjack

Wrexham and lager are mutually exclusive.

The London Fans Forum on 12:23 - Nov 5 with 903 viewsGreatBritton

The London Fans Forum on 09:27 - Nov 5 by perchrockjack

wayne.

Ive BEen t loiverpol twice in a week so that enough common for a while and a pasty FFS-a PASTIE..Left those behind along with Lewis s pies and peas, laverbread, disgusting lumps of phlem (cockles) and salted butter (heart attack city).

Im told trains these days don't have carriages where a chap could read in peace or have an intelligent discussion on the Middle East. NOW you sit at a table with someone you ve never met who might be a communist and have bad teeth.

NAH fook that, I ll stay put and get quotes for the proposed Orangerie..

Anyway, it ll be shortly after A Swansea VISIT and I need a month to get over them.

London swans Ive met are top people and that s d be a good night..
peace

I'm a communist and I'd give you a decent, intelligent and well informed discussion on the Middle East. And my teeth are fine. (Gums are shot to buggery though)
The London Fans Forum on 12:52 - Nov 5 with 861 viewsperchrockjack

Well home for the PALACE game but booked up socially .

Next up will be Liverpool just after Christmas.

I ll see you by the skating rink In Williamson Sq.

I ll have a long black coat and matching gaiters on..

You can have the first shot

The London Fans Forum on 13:35 - Nov 5 with 811 views_

The London Fans Forum on 12:52 - Nov 5 by perchrockjack

Well home for the PALACE game but booked up socially .

Next up will be Liverpool just after Christmas.

I ll see you by the skating rink In Williamson Sq.

I ll have a long black coat and matching gaiters on..

You can have the first shot

Count me in...I'll be there...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The London Fans Forum on 13:46 - Nov 5 with 790 viewsBaptist

The London Fans Forum on 13:35 - Nov 5 by _

Count me in...I'll be there...

Why not just challenge each other to a 10 lap skate race around the rink ?

Winner gets the next round in
[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 13:46]
The London Fans Forum on 13:55 - Nov 5 with 770 viewsperchrockjack

It ll have to be one at a time.

I have friends in low places.

This will be a great game ,just hope our ticket office works this time for purchase of tickets

The London Fans Forum on 13:56 - Nov 5 with 767 viewsmonmouth

The London Fans Forum on 13:46 - Nov 5 by Baptist

Why not just challenge each other to a 10 lap skate race around the rink ?

Winner gets the next round in
[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 13:46]

For some reason (now Rio Ferdy has informed us all what it means) I read that as a 'sket race around the rank' which took me back 30 years.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024