Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
50 iconic goals............... 12:00 - Nov 7 with 4515 viewsDorsetDale

....... on bbc website. A few old memories as well as some of the expected and oft repeated. Bobby Stokes scoring for Saints in '76. Best thing about that one, not the goal itself but commentary telling us he'd won a car for scoring the opener and that he was so confident he'd already booked driving lessons!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29250362?intc_type=promo&intc_location=orb

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

50 iconic goals............... on 14:41 - Nov 7 with 4421 viewsChaffRAFC

Did a Liverpool fan compile that list?

Saint Steeeeeevie at number one and Ryan Giggs' wondergoal against Arsenal at number 49? It's the best goal on there for me followed by Ginola's goal against Barnsley, Cantona's against Liverpool and Hughes' strike against the BIFFO's.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

50 iconic goals............... on 15:11 - Nov 7 with 4383 views100notout

50 iconic goals............... on 14:41 - Nov 7 by ChaffRAFC

Saint Steeeeeevie at number one and Ryan Giggs' wondergoal against Arsenal at number 49? It's the best goal on there for me followed by Ginola's goal against Barnsley, Cantona's against Liverpool and Hughes' strike against the BIFFO's.

so you think that 3 or the top 4 goals were scored by Man Utited players? No bias there then!!!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

50 iconic goals............... on 15:16 - Nov 7 with 4375 viewsdingdangblue

Its not a top 50 list - just a list of 50 moments - Ricky Villa wouldn't be No.50 if it was a top 50.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

50 iconic goals............... on 15:19 - Nov 7 with 4372 viewsDorsetDale

If it's in any order then surely they're numbered back to front ie 50 should be 1 although personally think Bergkamp's is the best.

edit; didn't see dingdang's comment
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 15:27]

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

50 iconic goals............... on 17:32 - Nov 7 with 4322 viewsfrenzied

Ronnie Radfords the one for me ...lousy pitch...outstanding shot and the masses of parka coats pouring onto the pitch to celebrate!!!!!
50 iconic goals............... on 17:38 - Nov 7 with 4313 viewsSaxonDale

50 iconic goals............... on 22:57 - Nov 7 with 4191 viewsWhiteyBFC

How the heck is this not included?

Or this?

50 iconic goals............... on 01:11 - Nov 8 with 4152 viewsdingdangblue

50 iconic goals............... on 22:57 - Nov 7 by WhiteyBFC

How the heck is this not included?

Or this?

Or this

Odejayi from hero to zero:

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

50 iconic goals............... on 22:55 - Nov 8 with 4057 viewsWhiteyBFC

50 iconic goals............... on 01:11 - Nov 8 by dingdangblue

Or this

Odejayi from hero to zero:

One of the worst strikers I've ever seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024