Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BFC fined for ineligible player 16:42 - Nov 10 with 3190 viewstonysoprano

Fined £30,000 ( half suspended ) for playing Donervorn Daniels at Millwall after the initial 28 day youth loan had expired . Club also to pay legal fees for Football League . I suspect if we hadn't lost we would have had points deducted . This Secretary , Hough , is truly incompetent .
BFC fined for ineligible player on 16:47 - Nov 10 with 3177 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

I wonder how much extra salary Matt Williams would have wanted for his Chief Executive title.....less than 15k I'll wager.

Well done again KoKo, you really haven't got the first clue, have you??

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

BFC fined for ineligible player on 16:49 - Nov 10 with 3173 viewstde74

You've got to laugh...

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-2075866.aspx

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 3129 viewsArchibaldKnox

BFC fined for ineligible player on 16:49 - Nov 10 by tde74

You've got to laugh...

http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-2075866.aspx

KO is very ready to "draw the line" under something when it's his fault. Or the fault of his nominee, the secretary. Usually over an embarrassing admin muck up.
Otherwise, when it comes to football matters, he seems to prefer a blamestorming session.
Its been said that Daniels was registered with the club up until the Friday on a 28 day loan, then reregistered from the next Monday morning. Maybe the secretary forgot that football matches are normally on a Saturday.
BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 3127 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Matt Williams took on an astonishing number of roles. Whoever tried to take over from him was always on a hiding to nothing to be fair.
BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:16 - Nov 10 with 3118 viewsFountain

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:10 - Nov 10 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Matt Williams took on an astonishing number of roles. Whoever tried to take over from him was always on a hiding to nothing to be fair.

Laughing stock.

Not a phrase I've ever subscribed to but after the latest dollop of incompetence I fear that is what we are.

Fined £30,000 + costs for an admin error in playing Daniels after his 28 day loan is beyond belief.

Surely the person who oversees all these calamities should be held to account and promptly dismissed. Oh hang on......'DADDY, DADDY, HELP ME OUT, DADDY...'

slap me on the patio

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:21 - Nov 10 with 3109 viewscatinstalbans

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:16 - Nov 10 by Fountain

Laughing stock.

Not a phrase I've ever subscribed to but after the latest dollop of incompetence I fear that is what we are.

Fined £30,000 + costs for an admin error in playing Daniels after his 28 day loan is beyond belief.

Surely the person who oversees all these calamities should be held to account and promptly dismissed. Oh hang on......'DADDY, DADDY, HELP ME OUT, DADDY...'

Draw a line under it.
In the same way we were told to draw a line under not being able to field a full subs bench due to another admin cock up.
I'm sure in Karl's deranged mind and his collaborators it was all down to Riga anyway.
BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:22 - Nov 10 with 3103 viewsmoney_money_money

Rubbish BHOK, any competent secretary could do the job, but your idol doesn't do competent does he?.
BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:25 - Nov 10 with 3098 viewsballaragh

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:21 - Nov 10 by catinstalbans

Draw a line under it.
In the same way we were told to draw a line under not being able to field a full subs bench due to another admin cock up.
I'm sure in Karl's deranged mind and his collaborators it was all down to Riga anyway.

The Oystons really are a pile of incompetents, as regards BFC, not their family feathering nest of BFC cash. Any decent owners would admit to their shortcomings and leave but not this shower. What's next in the pipeline, not entered for the FA Cup ?, forget to go to next away match... ?
Login to get fewer ads

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:29 - Nov 10 with 3090 viewsFountain

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:25 - Nov 10 by ballaragh

The Oystons really are a pile of incompetents, as regards BFC, not their family feathering nest of BFC cash. Any decent owners would admit to their shortcomings and leave but not this shower. What's next in the pipeline, not entered for the FA Cup ?, forget to go to next away match... ?

It's the next isn't it. You just know there is a next coming along.

Unbelievable really, well elsewhere it is.

And as KKS say what would it have taken to keep MW? Less than half the fine I'd venture

slap me on the patio

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:58 - Nov 10 with 3059 viewsTang67

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:29 - Nov 10 by Fountain

It's the next isn't it. You just know there is a next coming along.

Unbelievable really, well elsewhere it is.

And as KKS say what would it have taken to keep MW? Less than half the fine I'd venture

Not surprising to be honest - the maladministration at the club has worsened since Matt moved on has been farcical at times
Is this new secretary an apprentice on £98/week?

Anyway 200 season tickets should cover that - move on nothing else to see

We're all in this together

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

BFC fined for ineligible player on 18:27 - Nov 10 with 3030 viewsfamousgrouse

BFC fined for ineligible player on 17:58 - Nov 10 by Tang67

Not surprising to be honest - the maladministration at the club has worsened since Matt moved on has been farcical at times
Is this new secretary an apprentice on £98/week?

Anyway 200 season tickets should cover that - move on nothing else to see

We're all in this together

I said at the time that the phrase "peanuts and monkeys" comes to mind!

The decision to allow Matt Williams to leave was that of someone who cannot grasp that cost-cutting exercises can only lead to despair unless you have the right expertise in place. It is a tactic often employed by businesses to reduce management levels and replace them with less-experienced, lower salaried workers, but very often the costs incurred outweigh the savings made.
The question was posed at the BSA meeting about the apparent shortcomings on registration and recruitments, but the answers were less than satisfactory and no blame attached to anyone in particular.
BFC fined for ineligible player on 18:56 - Nov 10 with 3010 viewsKOSBowlCut

BFC fined for ineligible player on 18:27 - Nov 10 by famousgrouse

I said at the time that the phrase "peanuts and monkeys" comes to mind!

The decision to allow Matt Williams to leave was that of someone who cannot grasp that cost-cutting exercises can only lead to despair unless you have the right expertise in place. It is a tactic often employed by businesses to reduce management levels and replace them with less-experienced, lower salaried workers, but very often the costs incurred outweigh the savings made.
The question was posed at the BSA meeting about the apparent shortcomings on registration and recruitments, but the answers were less than satisfactory and no blame attached to anyone in particular.

To let Matt go for the 'good of his career' smacked of he was taking too much interest in the club and Karl could probably save a few bob. The guy is an absolute cretin.

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

BFC fined for ineligible player on 19:30 - Nov 10 with 2975 viewsOverWired

I truly believe that other clubs have pressurised the FDC into bringing this about as we are 'the envy, etc'.
However, due to our Chairman's sound financial strategy the money is there when we need it and the fine is a small price to pay for that accolade.
BFC fined for ineligible player on 19:51 - Nov 10 with 2957 viewsclarkestattoo

Not one for a witch hunt but wasn't this the same guy who wrote with some glee after he mucked up last time that he was 'the most hated man in Blackpool' with a load of smilies?

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

BFC fined for ineligible player on 19:55 - Nov 10 with 2951 viewsbillybigbananas

BFC fined for ineligible player on 19:51 - Nov 10 by clarkestattoo

Not one for a witch hunt but wasn't this the same guy who wrote with some glee after he mucked up last time that he was 'the most hated man in Blackpool' with a load of smilies?

Yes, that's the fella.

Looking forward to "oops, just cost Karl £15k LOL"
BFC fined for ineligible player on 20:25 - Nov 10 with 2928 viewsOldSkool

Total shambles
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 20:27]
BFC fined for ineligible player on 20:27 - Nov 10 with 2923 viewsLaytonRob

You really couldn't make it up at this club
BFC fined for ineligible player on 20:29 - Nov 10 with 2917 viewsMrTangerineMan

And he ate an astonishing number of rolls too
BFC fined for ineligible player on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 2915 viewsfleetwoodbry

BFC fined for ineligible player on 20:25 - Nov 10 by OldSkool

Total shambles
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 20:27]

Its £15k actually that its cost as half is suspended, a state that anumber of fans would like to see KO in I'd guess!!
BFC fined for ineligible player on 20:33 - Nov 10 with 2911 viewsFountain

BFC fined for ineligible player on 20:31 - Nov 10 by fleetwoodbry

Its £15k actually that its cost as half is suspended, a state that anumber of fans would like to see KO in I'd guess!!

Money isn't the issue.

Geddit?

slap me on the patio

BFC fined for ineligible player on 16:14 - Nov 25 with 2747 viewsAVFTTConvert

The Secretary was pointed out to me on Saturday .. don't expect to see him in Vogue anytime soon

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024