Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight 14:51 - Nov 15 with 8719 viewsTripper

Got a couple of spares for the sold out gig tonight.

Standing tickets £45.00 face value each.If anyones interested you can have the pair for £60.00
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 16:40 - Nov 19 with 1550 viewsthemodfather

never saw the support, some band was playing in a bar below the top floor, and the drummer drowned most out....however i was there for the main act....i have since bought some tickets for madness at the o2....never seen em play before as never had the urge but feel now seems about right...and will be after who/weller tickets for hyde park next summer when on sale ( tomorrow i think on pre sale??)
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 16:48 - Nov 19 with 1540 viewsElHoop

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 12:41 - Nov 19 by Brightonhoop

Rather enjoying the Sleafords new song, Tizwaz, they're an acquired taste I guess.

Well I didn't get them. I think that Tizwaz was the last song that they did. Nobody much seemed to be digging them on the night, although they seemed to be saying that the reception was better than up north. They must have got murdered up there if that's the case. They don't play any music - it's just a backing track and one bloke sings along and the other bloke stands there and drinks.
The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 22:21 - Nov 19 with 1491 viewsBrightonhoop

The Specials - Roundhouse Tonight on 16:48 - Nov 19 by ElHoop

Well I didn't get them. I think that Tizwaz was the last song that they did. Nobody much seemed to be digging them on the night, although they seemed to be saying that the reception was better than up north. They must have got murdered up there if that's the case. They don't play any music - it's just a backing track and one bloke sings along and the other bloke stands there and drinks.

#yeah it's not everyones cup o' tea. Tiswas song below, it's a grower.

http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/premiere-sleaford-mods-tiswas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024