Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? 09:01 - Nov 27 with 2429 viewsWindyMiller

From memory, and watching him in the jungle, was Bullard the Prem's Perkins who just got lucky? I can never really remember him actually being any good!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 09:53 - Nov 27 with 2422 viewsthebigone

Similar players but Bullard had a lot more quality!!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 11:43 - Nov 27 with 2404 viewsLala

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 09:53 - Nov 27 by thebigone

Similar players but Bullard had a lot more quality!!

I don't know but he is actually quite entertaining. I'm not a celebrity watcher normally as I find it boring, but I saw an episoide at my daughters the other night and him and that Foggy fella were quite a funny pair.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 11:44]

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 16:00 - Nov 27 with 2376 viewsOsbourne

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 11:43 - Nov 27 by Lala

I don't know but he is actually quite entertaining. I'm not a celebrity watcher normally as I find it boring, but I saw an episoide at my daughters the other night and him and that Foggy fella were quite a funny pair.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 11:44]

Jimmy Bullard was in fact a very talented, creative midfielder. Not a 'bite your legs' type of midfielder like Roy Keane. More of a right footed Liam Brady type of player.

Bullard was transferred from Wigan to Fulham 2.5 million pound move, then to Hull in a 5 million pound move. Whilst at Fulham he had a 'Michel Owen' type knee injury and he was never the same player again. He was eventually transferred to Ipswich, where he did well initially but then retired after a short spell with Milton Keynes Dons. Paul Jewell, the then Ipswich manager, who had managed Bullard at Wigan had brought Bullard to Ipswich. Bullard and Chopra liked to have a drink or two and the management at Ipswich struggled to keep them both fit! Bullard was suspended and Chopra heavily fined for one drinking session in Chopra's home town of Newcastle, when the pair of them should of been at the training ground in Ipswich some 350 miles south!

Bullard has recently had a book, 'Bend it like Bullard' published, which is a light read, where most of my Bullard information comes from!

He was in fact a very good player, but a free spirit.

If he stops swearing could he win this ITV Jungle programme which is on at the moment? It is certainly a strange programme, although would be much better if they had more recognisable celebrities participating.
Jimmy Bullard
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 16:15]
Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 2343 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 16:00 - Nov 27 by Osbourne

Jimmy Bullard was in fact a very talented, creative midfielder. Not a 'bite your legs' type of midfielder like Roy Keane. More of a right footed Liam Brady type of player.

Bullard was transferred from Wigan to Fulham 2.5 million pound move, then to Hull in a 5 million pound move. Whilst at Fulham he had a 'Michel Owen' type knee injury and he was never the same player again. He was eventually transferred to Ipswich, where he did well initially but then retired after a short spell with Milton Keynes Dons. Paul Jewell, the then Ipswich manager, who had managed Bullard at Wigan had brought Bullard to Ipswich. Bullard and Chopra liked to have a drink or two and the management at Ipswich struggled to keep them both fit! Bullard was suspended and Chopra heavily fined for one drinking session in Chopra's home town of Newcastle, when the pair of them should of been at the training ground in Ipswich some 350 miles south!

Bullard has recently had a book, 'Bend it like Bullard' published, which is a light read, where most of my Bullard information comes from!

He was in fact a very good player, but a free spirit.

If he stops swearing could he win this ITV Jungle programme which is on at the moment? It is certainly a strange programme, although would be much better if they had more recognisable celebrities participating.
Jimmy Bullard
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 16:15]

He scored some cracking goals, like these for Ipswich.

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 10:55 - Nov 29 with 2306 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 19:20 - Nov 27 by MyMoney_MySayPart2

He scored some cracking goals, like these for Ipswich.

Strange there won't be a Perkins style video showing all his best bits.

My mate is a Hereford fan and say he used to hate him when he played for Morecambe but can't believe he's managed to get in the Championship!!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Was Jimmy Bullard the Prem's David Perkins? on 14:04 - Nov 29 with 2296 viewsBertandErnie

Whilst David Perkins plays - we won't stay up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024