Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streams - recording 11:22 - Nov 29 with 1918 viewsbudegan

Morning Jacks. I'm going to be out this afternoon so can't watch the match as I usually would on a stream, so I'm wondering whether anyone knows whether it's possible to record a stream, or even whether there's a way that I could download or stream it later. Any advice appreciated thanks.
Streams - recording on 11:28 - Nov 29 with 1907 viewsairedale

Sky will show 45 mins of the game later.
Streams - recording on 12:00 - Nov 29 with 1874 viewsbudegan

Streams - recording on 11:28 - Nov 29 by airedale

Sky will show 45 mins of the game later.

Thanks Airedale; apologies if I'm being thick but I can't see it anywhere in their schedules. Do you know the channel & time?
Streams - recording on 12:09 - Nov 29 with 1860 viewsWxmJax

Streams - recording on 12:00 - Nov 29 by budegan

Thanks Airedale; apologies if I'm being thick but I can't see it anywhere in their schedules. Do you know the channel & time?

10pm Sky Sports 2 SNF Match choice.

Record this and it will then give you the option of which game you would like to record.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Streams - recording on 12:10 - Nov 29 with 1860 viewslifelong

It will be on 'match choice' on sky sports 1 at 10pm. Just thumb up to that program, press the record button and it will give you the choice of games, just thumb down to the Swans game, select record and you're done.
Streams - recording on 12:14 - Nov 29 with 1853 viewsairedale

SS1 at 8pm they show the whole of a selected match (don't think that will be us though!), and then at 10pm they have their match choice programme which is the one you want.

The match choice loops through the night, so you could record/watch 45 mins of every match if you wanted to.
Streams - recording on 12:43 - Nov 29 with 1814 viewsQuakerJack

Wiziwig or something like that mate. You'll find a stream on there no doubt.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Streams - recording on 13:49 - Nov 29 with 1751 viewsbudegan

Thanks one and all. Now COYS!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024