Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two poachers goals 22:59 - Dec 6 with 1756 viewsCurryman

davis ha sshown at Rotherham and today that he is a class act at this level. Interesting to hear that he hasn't trained fully since joining us.

Some said his goal last week was a lucky break, but I felt he was instrumental in forcing the error from the Rotherham goalkeeper and he was certainly quicker to the ball than both the defenders who faced him.

I haven't seen a replay of todays goal yet, but from memory it was once again a well taken goal that anyone else in the team may well have missed. Davis doesn't give up, he perseveres, and it is one thing we have been lacking in the team.

That's 3 unbeaten now, so let's see if we can make it 4 next Saturday as a Birthdat present for me on the 13th and BRB on the 18th.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Two poachers goals on 22:08 - Dec 7 with 1642 viewsBertandErnie

Bet that Birmingham defender is being hammered by their fans! He was very weak. I'd be interested to know if it was Riga or KO who wouldn't let Davies go to Sheff United cos either way could be a great decision.

Clark did say that he wanted us to go on a little run - don't see much in the next couple of months for that not to happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024