Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies 17:31 - Dec 21 with 2561 views1953Original

Yes I defended the Oystons - at one time Karl's record was good. Two LDV wins, three promotions, ground had improved immeasurably, we were solvent with cash behind us and we had some excellent players.

Most of that was down to the managers he brought in and Valeri Belokon but he oversaw it all and I defended him.

However I recognise that since then money has taken over, what worked once is now spectacularly failing and this latest story about the language on texting means he must go.

There I apologise, I got it wrong. However until those who now feel they have some sort of moral superiority stop slagging off some of our excellent fans I won't be going back.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 17:59 - Dec 21 with 2525 viewsSadallover

I will take to my grave that I was one of only a few when we were travelling back from Wembley who said 'it'll all end in tears'. Money changes people but when the O's were already unscrupulous gits I just knew that this was the payday they never expected.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:00 - Dec 21 with 2522 viewstde74

Divide and conquer. Karl will be p1ssing himself.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:04 - Dec 21 with 2508 viewsAVFTT

Having read this site since day one I'd say the criticism of the Oyston's in articles, blogs and threads has outweighed any positivity by the same percentage as any of the other Blackpool forums. There just seems to be a perception, fuelled by some, that every post is in praise of the owners, the management and the team.

Hopefully those reading the site will be aware that we are an open forum which embraces all opinions.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:08 - Dec 21 with 2501 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:04 - Dec 21 by AVFTT

Having read this site since day one I'd say the criticism of the Oyston's in articles, blogs and threads has outweighed any positivity by the same percentage as any of the other Blackpool forums. There just seems to be a perception, fuelled by some, that every post is in praise of the owners, the management and the team.

Hopefully those reading the site will be aware that we are an open forum which embraces all opinions.

All it needed was some sort of investment in the training ground and players ,they chose not to and decided to line their own pockets ,they deserve all whats coming to them.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:12 - Dec 21 with 2497 viewstde74

Untold millions trousered is what has come to them.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:15 - Dec 21 with 2485 viewsWest_Stand_Ultra

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:12 - Dec 21 by tde74

Untold millions trousered is what has come to them.

Propping up failed companies.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:26 - Dec 21 with 2469 viewsBISONS

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:15 - Dec 21 by West_Stand_Ultra

Divide? Not sure you call 99.99% supporters who want his head on a stick as divided. Strange man.

His tenure, obviously now at an end, will be remembered for his lack of ability and his fathers refusal to invest the football clubs money.

I would say they are a fatally injured wildebeest with Belokon the lion waiting patiently for them to bleed out.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:31 - Dec 21 with 2459 viewsMr_Brightside

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:26 - Dec 21 by BISONS

Divide? Not sure you call 99.99% supporters who want his head on a stick as divided. Strange man.

His tenure, obviously now at an end, will be remembered for his lack of ability and his fathers refusal to invest the football clubs money.

I would say they are a fatally injured wildebeest with Belokon the lion waiting patiently for them to bleed out.

Bisons - that was almost poetic mate

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Login to get fewer ads

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:41 - Dec 21 with 2445 viewsTang67

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:15 - Dec 21 by West_Stand_Ultra

Very good op all boards are about opinion and that is as it should be
I was moderately anti O although I do confess to a post on 606 calling out to hang the chairman in about 2006
I think a lot of us had a grudging respect or at least in my case, I will confess , thought however misguided he had the future of the club mind .
Then came the PL and we were told it was a game changer- we wouldn't be skunt . infrastructure , facilities would get better - how wrong we were .
Your point about money and greed changing people for the worse is a good one and we will all have smaller scale stories from our lives
It went horribly wrong and here we are today divided and angry with a chairman who had just commited professional suicide in a very distasteful manner
This is no time for petty point scoring nobody could have predicted yhis monstrosity in 2010
We are pretty much fxxked , the chairman is now finished and I hope he goes quickly and tries to salvage some dignity
Despite this we are still in it and no I would not make a weeks wage bet on us surviving
We need a clear out starting with the chairman and some cool sober strategy going into the final part of the season

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:46 - Dec 21 with 2436 viewstde74

"Strange man"

Responding to a post about infighting between fans with a personal dig.

Priceless.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:50 - Dec 21 with 2421 viewsstu

Irony at its best, some just can't help themselves.

Tangerine is the new black

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 19:24 - Dec 21 with 2380 viewsBISONS

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 18:46 - Dec 21 by tde74

"Strange man"

Responding to a post about infighting between fans with a personal dig.

Priceless.

No in-fighting between fans. Where are you pulling that gem from? Strange man.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 19:35 - Dec 21 with 2363 viewstde74

Now there's a strange man. That's the one you should be worrying about.

This post has been edited by an administrator
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 19:52 - Dec 21 with 2332 viewstde74

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 19:35 - Dec 21 by tde74

Now there's a strange man. That's the one you should be worrying about.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I'm looking forward to this post appearing in the other site now under the headline, "apologist attacks Belokon"
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 23:50 - Dec 21 with 2235 viewsWizaard

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 19:24 - Dec 21 by BISONS

No in-fighting between fans. Where are you pulling that gem from? Strange man.

BISONS

Are you saying there's no infighting?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/forum/133417/your-thoughts-apolo

Apologies if I've misunderstood.
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 00:19 - Dec 22 with 2215 viewsSouthshorepool

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 23:50 - Dec 21 by Wizaard

BISONS

Are you saying there's no infighting?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/forum/133417/your-thoughts-apolo

Apologies if I've misunderstood.

Oi wiz, shouldn't you be busy drafting an apology for something KO said?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 0:26]

Mainstream music is sh!t!

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 09:54 - Dec 22 with 2064 viewsThe_Ghost

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 19:52 - Dec 21 by tde74

I'm looking forward to this post appearing in the other site now under the headline, "apologist attacks Belokon"

Tde, how likely is that?

I think we all knew that the lack of investment would bite us on the rear eventually. We were planning on the cheap for several years before the Prem Millions arrived.

Watch the Playoff Final video, and you'll see KO rubbing his hands together at the thought of all that cash, so it was a case of sooner or later before we were going to be back to where we were.

I agree with Ultra on the training ground and facilities. It's a missed opportunity, and I cannot believe that after these last two disastrous years, the chairman is still has his job.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 13:53]
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 13:03 - Dec 22 with 1968 viewsWizaard

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 00:19 - Dec 22 by Southshorepool

Oi wiz, shouldn't you be busy drafting an apology for something KO said?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 0:26]

SSP

Probably me that wrote those texts, what with us being so close. As such, I ll take the blame
As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 13:06 - Dec 22 with 1950 viewsSouthshorepool

As the other site are baying for blood and apologies on 13:03 - Dec 22 by Wizaard

SSP

Probably me that wrote those texts, what with us being so close. As such, I ll take the blame

Martyr.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024