Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a comment 09:59 - Dec 23 with 9885 viewshindu_seasider

I work on the disability benefit PIP and even had a customer (a motherwith a son with severe autism) say how disgusted they were with Oystons comments and what a vile human being he was.....if the cap fits.

**queue apologists with the 'she doesn't know what she's talking about' comments
Just had a comment on 20:53 - Dec 24 with 951 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Just had a comment on 20:07 - Dec 24 by tangerinemoss

Never seen that term, sure someone can supply a link. Normally referred to on there as fake AVFTT, or tumbleweed Avftt. Pretty tame, actually.

And as for the comment about non fishing, BRB used the fishing smiley on one of the last prolonged posts I was on.

Anyway, can't we have a Christmas of non abuse towards each other?

I use that smiley because I'm known for writing posts about fish. No conspiracy.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Just had a comment on 20:57 - Dec 24 with 947 viewstangerinemoss

Just had a comment on 20:53 - Dec 24 by basilrobbiereborn

I use that smiley because I'm known for writing posts about fish. No conspiracy.

Yeh, and I believe in

Thanks for the link, Stu, Phil49, say no more

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Just had a comment on 21:05 - Dec 24 with 930 viewsstu

Yes and bizarrely thefutureistangerine

Tangerine is the new black

Just had a comment on 12:32 - Dec 26 with 857 viewsbfc1974

Just had a comment on 08:49 - Dec 24 by Rusty2Stands

Just what I was thinking Moss.
And some of this lot have the brass neck to slag the real site.
You can see why some of them empathise with KOKO though, they share that same arrogant, superior attitude.
Like a bunch of kids in a playground, with the resident clown BHOK right there in the thick of it.

Too many of you are at each others throats and losing sight of the real issues - we are all Blackpool fans and want the best for the club.

This thread and others are quickly turning into he said she said handbags over the internet. Statements made by the club are factual events anything else can be interpreted whatever way according to what agenda you have.

For this reason and the sanity of most posters - thread over and no personal slants at posters on here - AVFTT.

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024