Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clark out 16:31 - Dec 26 with 1267 viewshindu_seasider

Clearly not the man for the job
Clark out on 16:47 - Dec 26 with 1247 viewssteve_g

He's got a rag bag collection of loans, freebies, rejects and nobodies - what do you expect? #oystonout

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Clark out on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 1215 viewsTang67

Clark out on 16:47 - Dec 26 by steve_g

He's got a rag bag collection of loans, freebies, rejects and nobodies - what do you expect? #oystonout

Not his fault with a squad of dossers

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Clark out on 17:34 - Dec 26 with 1182 viewsolneyseasider

Don't be distracted. There should only be one target; not managers, past or current, nor other sites, nor other fans.

We have the best opportunity we've ever had to get rid of the family and we can all play our part no matter how small. If you haven't already done so e mail the FA and FL. Sign the BST petition. Be vocal at matches.
Clark out on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 1168 viewsOsbourne

hindu seasider,

I don't know what went on today. Davies injured, Miller red carded, Ranger not there, penalty conceded. It was only 0-1 though.

Now is not the time for a 'Clark Out' thread. I suspect the debacle that is playing out at
Bloomfield Road is not Clark's fault.

Which Clark do you mean anyway, Clark or Clarke?

I know that this board wants debate, but not now hindu seasider. Let's get to Sunday at 5pm and go from there.

Just saying.
Clark out on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 1140 viewsscratchingshed

Clark out on 17:41 - Dec 26 by Osbourne

hindu seasider,

I don't know what went on today. Davies injured, Miller red carded, Ranger not there, penalty conceded. It was only 0-1 though.

Now is not the time for a 'Clark Out' thread. I suspect the debacle that is playing out at

I know that this board wants debate, but not now hindu seasider. Let's get to Sunday at 5pm and go from there.

Just saying.

Clark knew what he was letting himself in for in coming here, have no sympathy at all for him.
Clark out on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 1106 viewsOsbourne

Clark out on 18:11 - Dec 26 by scratchingshed

Clark knew what he was letting himself in for in coming here, have no sympathy at all for him.

scratchingshed,

At least have the decency to provide him with a belt, translator and adviser as to which squad midfielders' or defenders' could play up front - McMahon?
Clark out on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 1076 viewshindu_seasider

Clark out on 17:41 - Dec 26 by Osbourne

hindu seasider,

Just saying.

My bad, I'll wait til we're relegated before I get worried
Clark out on 20:09 - Dec 26 with 1063 viewsTejas

I agree Hindu, I've thought from the beginning that Clark was a mistake. Problem I have is that under the current owner I just don't see what difference it makes who takes the manager's job.
Login to get fewer ads

Clark out on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 1047 viewsOverWired

Clark out on 20:09 - Dec 26 by Tejas

I agree Hindu, I've thought from the beginning that Clark was a mistake. Problem I have is that under the current owner I just don't see what difference it makes who takes the manager's job.

Clearly there isn't a right man for the job while the present owners are in situ and it wouldn't matter now if we were managerless until the end of the season.
However, I now take the perverse view that Lee Clark could be ripping the family off for a few grand a week knowing full well that staying up was never going to happen and would be happy that this is a correct assumption.
We just do not have a squad capable of competing in the Championship.
Clark out on 17:36 - Dec 27 with 975 viewsOrioltwins

Clark out on 20:48 - Dec 26 by OverWired

Clearly there isn't a right man for the job while the present owners are in situ and it wouldn't matter now if we were managerless until the end of the season.
However, I now take the perverse view that Lee Clark could be ripping the family off for a few grand a week knowing full well that staying up was never going to happen and would be happy that this is a correct assumption.
We just do not have a squad capable of competing in the Championship.

We've not had a squad capable of challenging in the Championship since Ince took his son when he was sacked. Since then I can't say I'd pay any of them in buttons!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Clark out on 17:42 - Dec 27 with 970 viewsWizaard

Clark out on 19:51 - Dec 26 by hindu_seasider

My bad, I'll wait til we're relegated before I get worried

So you think by changing managers we'll avoid relegation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024