Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE FUTURE 22:49 - Dec 30 with 6161 viewsphil007tangerine

An excellent article that every BFC fan should read -

http://measuredprogress.co.uk/statistical-analysis/preparing-relegation/
THE FUTURE on 11:44 - Jan 7 with 1131 viewsphil007tangerine

THE FUTURE on 22:08 - Jan 6 by terminallytangerine

Tempted as I am to point our the holes in practically everything you say here I don't think anything is likely to be achieved by continuing such a ridiculous argument.

We are going round in circles.

Goodbye for now.

(But have a peanut on me!)
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 11:15]

TT "(But have a peanut on me!) " , a phrase you have used more than once, picked that up from anyone in particular? Not one I would ever use, especially if one doesn't know which ethnic group I was speaking to.

Apathy is a big problem 20's, which is why I have always said it very important to involve fans as much as possible. People turn off if they feel there is nothing they can do, or that their opinion won't be heard.
THE FUTURE on 12:11 - Jan 7 with 1110 viewstangerinemoss

THE FUTURE on 11:44 - Jan 7 by phil007tangerine

TT "(But have a peanut on me!) " , a phrase you have used more than once, picked that up from anyone in particular? Not one I would ever use, especially if one doesn't know which ethnic group I was speaking to.

Apathy is a big problem 20's, which is why I have always said it very important to involve fans as much as possible. People turn off if they feel there is nothing they can do, or that their opinion won't be heard.

Hi 20's. Sorry, not making myself clear. How can BSA claim, on the media, to be the official voice of Blackpool fans with such small support? My other point was that things have changed since the meeting to which you referred. Fiona's statement is excellent, surely you don't disagree with her?

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

THE FUTURE on 12:58 - Jan 7 with 1097 viewsterminallytangerine

THE FUTURE on 11:44 - Jan 7 by phil007tangerine

Nice try Phil, but if you read my posts you'll see that I'm the one opposed to vindictive, blind prejudice and the pedalling of hatred in all its forms.

Can the same be said of yours?

Have another peanut.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 13:00]
THE FUTURE on 13:50 - Jan 7 with 1078 viewsTwelveAngryMen

As a matter of interest TT who's acting chair now ?
Can you ask whoever it is to email me on chairman@blackpoolsupporterstrust.org

#footballfirst

THE FUTURE on 14:30 - Jan 7 with 1067 viewsterminallytangerine

THE FUTURE on 13:50 - Jan 7 by TwelveAngryMen

Will do.
THE FUTURE on 14:36 - Jan 7 with 1061 viewsWizaard

THE FUTURE on 13:50 - Jan 7 by TwelveAngryMen

TAM

I would assume that Brian will take over the role as he was previously acting Vice-Chair.
THE FUTURE on 13:07 - Jan 8 with 1025 viewsceecyder

THE FUTURE on 11:38 - Jan 7 by 20togo

moss

It's really old ground you are going over.

If members don't feel the same way, then why are they saying nothing? I'll say it again, if any member is unhappy with the situation then email the committee and tell them. My guess is that most BSA members aren't interested in the politics.

Do BSA claim to represent the majority of fans? And BST membership is higher than BSA. Your point is?

I havent read the entire thread (just jumping on my lunch break)

I dont believe there will be a future for BFC at Bloomfield Rd.
Oyston will run the club into the ground, then use Bloomfield Rd for property development.
Oyston is on a Revenge Mission;
I believe it stems from the "spitting" incident his mother endured from one of our pleasanter supporters..
He despises the average Blackpool Supporter; he has no interest in football.
He won the lottey with Ollie and now is the time for his revenge..

I see our Future is in a complete rebuild from the bottom up .... a bit like Wimbledon did some years back..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024