Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement 12:03 - Jan 10 with 2242 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Just a short note from me to thank you all for your expressions of support, whether that's been communicated by way of posts on forums Facebook Twitter text or email.
At this time I just want to put on record how proud I am to have represented BFC fans both through SISA and latterly BST.
In my view a football club is its fans and everything that has happened in the last few days has only reinforced that belief.
UTMP and #footballfirst

#footballfirst

Statement on 12:10 - Jan 10 with 2234 viewstde74

Good luck and thanks for everything you've done.
Statement on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 2204 viewsmikeyboy

So many people are right behind you Tam and feel this is a massive own goal by the Oystons.
Statement on 14:21 - Jan 10 with 2151 viewsseasider13

However you want to play this situation, i will support you TAM, thank you for all the hard work behind the scenes both with SISA and BST.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Statement on 17:48 - Jan 10 with 2112 viewsTejas

TAM, all the very best in your efforts against the Oystons. I admire and respect the stand you have made.
Statement on 20:24 - Jan 10 with 2048 viewsWizaard

Statement on 17:48 - Jan 10 by Tejas

TAM, all the very best in your efforts against the Oystons. I admire and respect the stand you have made.

Whatever you do, you'll have the fanbase full square behind you. It's a disgrace the way this week has gone.
Statement on 20:43 - Jan 10 with 2018 viewsribble

Statement on 20:24 - Jan 10 by Wizaard

Whatever you do, you'll have the fanbase full square behind you. It's a disgrace the way this week has gone.

Agreed.
Statement on 21:02 - Jan 10 with 2010 viewsLala

Statement on 20:43 - Jan 10 by ribble

Agreed.

Take care Tim,EVERYONE is behind you

And apologies,presses down arrow instead of up on o/p, getting used to new tablet
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 21:04]

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Statement on 23:34 - Jan 11 with 1811 viewsCurryman

Statement on 21:02 - Jan 10 by Lala

Take care Tim,EVERYONE is behind you

And apologies,presses down arrow instead of up on o/p, getting used to new tablet
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 21:04]

Just to add my thanks and wish you well. It takes a strong man, a man of principle to start something like you have and to try and slay the gorgon.

When the West Stand stood up yesterday when asked if they'd had enough, that said it all to me.

Keep smiling and good luck to you

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024