Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) 20:44 - Jan 11 with 9018 viewsSS11

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :)

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:48 - Jan 11 with 4470 viewsJackfath

greek centre half

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:49 - Jan 11 with 4466 viewsParlay

Priskin is up there too. Ended up costing us a lot of money with the promotion fee added. Yet we had to send him back shortly after signing him due to injury.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:49 - Jan 11 with 4467 viewsItchySphincter

Lee Thorpe.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:50 - Jan 11 with 4453 viewsskippyjack

Pawel Abbot?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:51 - Jan 11 with 4449 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Sylvia's Meslien off that list as I can't remember him at all...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:52 - Jan 11 with 4436 viewsParlay

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:49 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

Lee Thorpe.

No chance. Free transfer scoring 3 goals in 18 games is an absolute diamond compared to the likes of Amankwah and Priskin.

Forum celebrity

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:53 - Jan 11 with 4429 viewsstircrazyjack

Lee Thorpe was far from the worst signing.

I'd go gary Fisken., jordi lopez, kev amankwaah
Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:53 - Jan 11 with 4424 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Duffy was a really good finisher, until we signed him and then he couldn't hit a barn door.

I liked Way too, but he just couldn't stay fit.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:56 - Jan 11 with 4405 viewsBobJack

The fact Pintado is not on there makes the whole poll a sham..

He cost us more points than all those put together. Worst striker , taking into account minutes on pitch.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:56 - Jan 11 with 4401 viewsJackTheLad

Scott Sinclair.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 4393 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I wouldn't include loaned players personally.

I'd vote for Darnel Situ if I could.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 20:59 - Jan 11 with 4371 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

For sheer pointlessness in all aspects, N'Gog is a tricky one to see past. It was just a 3 month paid holiday on the Gower for the lad.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:04 - Jan 11 with 4342 viewsBobJack

Pintado, 7 goals in 73 appearances for us, just checked. As bad as I remember. It was beyond painful.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:05 - Jan 11 with 4328 viewsNeathJack

Josh McEachren
Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:09 - Jan 11 with 4303 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:04 - Jan 11 by BobJack

Pintado, 7 goals in 73 appearances for us, just checked. As bad as I remember. It was beyond painful.

Pintado would never win this poll for two reasons.

1. His volleyed goal against Cardiff
2. His tackle on Robbie Savage.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:11 - Jan 11 with 4295 viewsSweyns_Eye

Duffy's unfair isn't it? No maybe not. Priskin was embarrassing all round. Lopez never seemed to do anything at all. Gorka? well at least I did get to see him score and at least he famously tackled Savage at Derby.

I'd vote for N'Gog as the lads in my London office had actually heard of a player we were signing and asked me what was going on - as if I knew. I did wonder at one point if Huw was turning the Swans into some kind of rehab place based on his signing.

Out of interest I googled DNg's whereabouts - he's at French League 1 Reims where he's scored 2 in 10 matches. So still not doing much.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:12 - Jan 11 with 4288 viewsJackfath

Greek centre half or the GK Makalakakolumbala

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:14 - Jan 11 with 4277 viewsBobJack

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:09 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Pintado would never win this poll for two reasons.

1. His volleyed goal against Cardiff
2. His tackle on Robbie Savage.

I saw both live. He was still shite.

A different striker and we would have been promoted under Sousa. Looking back, glad the way it turned out. But at time, Pintado was shocking.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:15 - Jan 11 with 4270 viewsSweyns_Eye

Frank Nouble. Up with Josh McEachran as being over hyped.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:17 - Jan 11 with 4258 viewsBobJack

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:15 - Jan 11 by Sweyns_Eye

Frank Nouble. Up with Josh McEachran as being over hyped.

Josh only played 4 matches. Other players dragged it out far longer.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:22 - Jan 11 with 4228 viewsSweyns_Eye

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:17 - Jan 11 by BobJack

Josh only played 4 matches. Other players dragged it out far longer.

But McEachran was touted as one of England's most promising youngsters.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:26 - Jan 11 with 4204 viewsBobJack

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:22 - Jan 11 by Sweyns_Eye

But McEachran was touted as one of England's most promising youngsters.

Jonjo got in. Means f all

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:27 - Jan 11 with 4188 viewsDrizzy

Vazquez has to be in the conversation in recent times. Somehow even more inept than Shechter.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:31 - Jan 11 with 4171 viewsSweyns_Eye

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:26 - Jan 11 by BobJack

Jonjo got in. Means f all

Indeed. However when you consider Moreira - wasn't it rumoured we paid £1M for him ? so he'd have to be considered too.

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:32 - Jan 11 with 4161 viewsParlay

Worst Swansea signing in the last decade? Just for fun :) on 21:31 - Jan 11 by Sweyns_Eye

Indeed. However when you consider Moreira - wasn't it rumoured we paid £1M for him ? so he'd have to be considered too.

We have a winner

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024