Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Clark 12:07 - Jan 12 with 2475 viewshindu_seasider

As predicted is an Oyston yes puppet! Not picking Telford & Waddington because he was told not to. Pathetic!
Lee Clark on 12:39 - Jan 12 with 2439 viewsLala

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Lee Clark on 13:09 - Jan 12 with 2404 viewsOdinsRaven

Lee Clark on 12:39 - Jan 12 by Lala

Why? Are you on a diet Lala...
Lee Clark on 13:11 - Jan 12 with 2401 viewsMiko

Lee Clark on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 2381 viewsLala

Lee Clark on 13:11 - Jan 12 by Miko

Not bad for you that Rags.....not good mind, but not bad either...

Lee Clark on 14:03 - Jan 12 with 2373 viewsscratchingshed

Lee Clark on 14:00 - Jan 12 by Lala

Not bad for you that Rags.....not good mind, but not bad either...

Any other manager would have stood up to koko the clown but not poor pussy cat Lee.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/clark-reveals-he-was-told-t
Lee Clark on 14:32 - Jan 12 with 2356 viewsLala

Lee Clark on 14:03 - Jan 12 by scratchingshed

Any other manager would have stood up to koko the clown but not poor pussy cat Lee.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/clark-reveals-he-was-told-t

I disagree Shed, that isn't what has happened in the past at all.

If Riga made the stance we are all led to believe then good for him, but it stagnated our results and team morale beyond belief. If Clark continues to manage but also tells the fans the facts, then by doing both these things he's actually done more than most managers we have had, who have either done one or the other, or neither !

Lee Clark on 15:17 - Jan 12 with 2334 viewsLytham_FY8

Lee Clark on 14:32 - Jan 12 by Lala

I disagree Shed, that isn't what has happened in the past at all.

If Riga made the stance we are all led to believe then good for him, but it stagnated our results and team morale beyond belief. If Clark continues to manage but also tells the fans the facts, then by doing both these things he's actually done more than most managers we have had, who have either done one or the other, or neither !

'but it stagnated our results and team morale beyond belief'

Whereas the manager being a cap doffing idiot and letting the chairman dictate who can play is going to do us all the world of good as long as said cap doffing idiot tells us all about it afterwards?

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Lee Clark on 15:27 - Jan 12 with 2325 viewsLala

Lee Clark on 15:17 - Jan 12 by Lytham_FY8

Whereas the manager being a cap doffing idiot and letting the chairman dictate who can play is going to do us all the world of good as long as said cap doffing idiot tells us all about it afterwards?

So what's your preferred management tact then Lytham ? And preferrably one that doesn't see us slipping through the a*se end of the football league in 0 to 60 ??

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Clark on 15:36 - Jan 12 with 2314 viewsWizaard

Lee Clark on 15:17 - Jan 12 by Lytham_FY8

In his post-match interview he made it clear that he valued the two players and had made a recommendation to the Chairman on that basis. He doesn't set the contracts.

He's made it clear that any blame for the loss of those players to the squad lies solely with the Chairman. As such, he's done all he can.

All too easy to flounce and demand resignations when it's not your job.

In the real world, if your boss tells you to do something you go ahead and do it. You certainly don't threaten to resign all the time. As if this club needs more instability.
Lee Clark on 15:45 - Jan 12 with 2302 viewsLala

Lee Clark on 15:36 - Jan 12 by Wizaard

In his post-match interview he made it clear that he valued the two players and had made a recommendation to the Chairman on that basis. He doesn't set the contracts.

He's made it clear that any blame for the loss of those players to the squad lies solely with the Chairman. As such, he's done all he can.

In the real world, if your boss tells you to do something you go ahead and do it. You certainly don't threaten to resign all the time. As if this club needs more instability.

I would up arrow that twice Wiz if I could..

Lee Clark on 16:55 - Jan 12 with 2259 viewshindu_seasider

Lee Clark on 15:45 - Jan 12 by Lala

I would up arrow that twice Wiz if I could..

Speaking of Oyston puppets......lala, who's the manager?? So you're trying to justify Oystons antics by refusing our 2 hottest prospects, one of which helped us to get an embarrassing draw against Rotherham, be involved in a match day squad so he cut his nose of to spite his face?! I'm sorry but no fan would justify that at all. You're just pathetic as he is for doing so
Lee Clark on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 2241 viewsstraightatthewall

Lee Clark on 15:36 - Jan 12 by Wizaard

Wiz,

I'm not sure that rationale totally stands in football, because it's the manager who gets the grief when results go bad - we even saw that with Riga (on this board in particular) with comments like 'I've not seen much from him to impress me'....

The bigger problem I have here, is that this points to what it always looked like with Clark's appointment i.e. a man taking any job because its a job. As I - and indeed you - will be around long after Clark has gone, I think we're all entitled to be a bit pi55ed off if those in charge of the football side aren't doing all they can to ensure more than just a win in the next game. That's a big part of the issue with Karl in particular. He's set a rod for his own back by allowing it to happen.

One of the things you ALWAYS would say in Karl's defence (and I hope you know that I don't consider you to be bumspider) was that he let the manager get on with it. Well, this is the direct opposite of that. Neither party comes out of it with any credit.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024