Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds beat Bournemouth last night 08:43 - Jan 21 with 765 viewsOsbourne

Leeds 1 Bournemouth 0

Bournemouth missed an 86th minute penalty. Hit the cross bar!

Leeds now up to 29 points.

Well done Leeds, but not the result I was looking for. Would of preferred to see Leeds stuck on 26 points. Pool are now chasing Rotherham and Brighton on 26 points.

Could Pool get 3 points at Watford and then 3 points at home to Brighton?
Let's hope.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 8:44]
Leeds beat Bournemouth last night on 15:25 - Jan 21 with 691 viewsWizaard

My mates who went ll say that Leeds were good in the first half, got the goal, then got battered in the second half.

The Cherries hit the inside of the post, made numerous chances, then missed the glorious opportunity of a penalty. Jan Kermogant. You'd thjink he wouldn't go near one again after his Leicester experience.

Good result for leeds, which gives them some breathing space on the day their Chairman takes a long sabbatical.
Leeds beat Bournemouth last night on 08:56 - Jan 22 with 637 viewsscratchingshed

Leeds beat Bournemouth last night on 15:25 - Jan 21 by Wizaard

My mates who went ll say that Leeds were good in the first half, got the goal, then got battered in the second half.

The Cherries hit the inside of the post, made numerous chances, then missed the glorious opportunity of a penalty. Jan Kermogant. You'd thjink he wouldn't go near one again after his Leicester experience.

Good result for leeds, which gives them some breathing space on the day their Chairman takes a long sabbatical.

So Leeds Brighton and Fulham all won this week, so that leaves 5 clubs in the relegation mix now and that gap is massive so even going on a brilliant run (which we won't of course) probably won't even save us now.

I noticed McCormack hit his first hatrick for Fulham and Karl still thinks you don't need to spend money on decent players.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 8:57]
Leeds beat Bournemouth last night on 15:09 - Jan 22 with 614 viewsInBSAWeTrust

Leeds beat Bournemouth last night on 08:56 - Jan 22 by scratchingshed

So Leeds Brighton and Fulham all won this week, so that leaves 5 clubs in the relegation mix now and that gap is massive so even going on a brilliant run (which we won't of course) probably won't even save us now.

I noticed McCormack hit his first hatrick for Fulham and Karl still thinks you don't need to spend money on decent players.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 8:57]

£6Mil plus whatever in add ons for a striker who before this weekends fixtures had 5 goals (now 8)...Is that value for money?

In comparison to Clayton Donaldson, for example, who was signed on a free from Brentford (I think) at the end of last season?
Leeds beat Bournemouth last night on 21:15 - Jan 22 with 583 viewsscratchingshed

Leeds beat Bournemouth last night on 15:09 - Jan 22 by InBSAWeTrust

£6Mil plus whatever in add ons for a striker who before this weekends fixtures had 5 goals (now 8)...Is that value for money?

In comparison to Clayton Donaldson, for example, who was signed on a free from Brentford (I think) at the end of last season?

Not saying he's value for money at all I am just pointing out decent strikers/players cost money and don't turn up on short term loans that's all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024