Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football league paper 22:17 - Jan 21 with 3118 viewsBISONS

http://www.anony.ws/image/DYxQ

The football world awakes...
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 22:28]
Football league paper on 22:49 - Jan 21 with 3099 viewsOldSkool

Football league paper on 22:53 - Jan 21 with 3094 viewsBISONS

Football league paper on 22:49 - Jan 21 by OldSkool

A well written article giving people an insight into how a custodian looks after a community club and the polar opposite
Football league paper on 08:56 - Jan 22 with 3054 viewsphil007tangerine

Football league paper on 22:53 - Jan 21 by BISONS

A well written article giving people an insight into how a custodian looks after a community club and the polar opposite

Quite the contrast with an unforgettable cartoon.

A VERY scathing article.
Will Karl sue the author? Or is it just fans that are sued?
Football league paper on 09:03 - Jan 22 with 3049 viewsscratchingshed

Football league paper on 08:56 - Jan 22 by phil007tangerine

Quite the contrast with an unforgettable cartoon.

A VERY scathing article.
Will Karl sue the author? Or is it just fans that are sued?

Karl/Owen Oyston shouldn't even be included in the same article as Sir Jack Hayward, one put £70m of his own money in to a club where the others took £90m out, one was loved by thousands the others hated by thousands.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 9:04]
Football league paper on 19:15 - Jan 22 with 2952 viewsTejas

Only just got time to read it properly on the "big screen". Even my bionic (Lasered) eyes struggled with it on my iPhone.

It's a great article and I have no doubt that Oyston has read it as he sniffs around for more law suits. The problem is that he isn't the slightest bit interested in being remembered for his ambitions for the Club, he's only interested in the cash for his family. His actions over the last four seasons are (for me at least) absolute proof of that.

Jack Walker is another one who can be put into stark contrast to Karl and Owen Oyston. My father in-law knew him and has always said he was an absolute gentleman and Rovers fanatic. Sadly the Oystons are neither gentleman nor Pool fanatics.
Football league paper on 13:10 - Jan 23 with 2890 viewsWizaard

Football league paper on 19:15 - Jan 22 by Tejas

Only just got time to read it properly on the "big screen". Even my bionic (Lasered) eyes struggled with it on my iPhone.

It's a great article and I have no doubt that Oyston has read it as he sniffs around for more law suits. The problem is that he isn't the slightest bit interested in being remembered for his ambitions for the Club, he's only interested in the cash for his family. His actions over the last four seasons are (for me at least) absolute proof of that.

Jack Walker is another one who can be put into stark contrast to Karl and Owen Oyston. My father in-law knew him and has always said he was an absolute gentleman and Rovers fanatic. Sadly the Oystons are neither gentleman nor Pool fanatics.

Both article and picture are truly unflattering. Wonder if this will end up in court, or maybe just the journalist banned from the press box.
Football league paper on 18:08 - Jan 23 with 2842 viewsseasider13

I would like him to take someone to court who has the financial backing to match, this taking working class folk to court is bullying them into silence.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Football league paper on 10:06 - Jan 24 with 2761 viewsbottle

Football league paper on 18:08 - Jan 23 by seasider13

I would like him to take someone to court who has the financial backing to match, this taking working class folk to court is bullying them into silence.

All I can think when I read articles like this are that OO is knocking on a bit, and when the time comes in the next few years that will show what the measure and worth of this odious family are measured by reaction to the news, then I am reminded of those great lyrics by Elvis Costello

Well I hope I don't die too soon
I pray the lord my soul to save
Oh I'll be a good boy, I'm trying so hard to behave
Because there's one thing I know, I'd like to live
Long enough to savor
That's when they finally put you in the ground
I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt

And when it's KO's turn, I won't be standing, I'll be dancing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024