Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone work for TMobile EE 18:05 - Jan 26 with 1027 viewsCountyJim

I want to end my contract early would I have to pay up the five months I have left or could I negotiate a lower sum

If you work there do you have any tips on lowering the figure

Cheers
Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:08 - Jan 26 with 1023 viewsApeShit

Stop phoning those premium adult numbers.
Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:13 - Jan 26 with 1022 viewsCountyJim

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:08 - Jan 26 by ApeShit

Stop phoning those premium adult numbers.

Ha! got those blocked as well as overseas calls also got pin on my sim and seprate one for phone after watching about people having phones nicked and tw ats running up thousands on your bill
Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:36 - Jan 26 with 994 viewsRebMegJack

BT are about to take over EE/orange im just waiting as I got my broadband with them also so I can get the BT Sport channels maybe a better deal

#livingthedream

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:38 - Jan 26 with 992 viewsmax936

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:13 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

Ha! got those blocked as well as overseas calls also got pin on my sim and seprate one for phone after watching about people having phones nicked and tw ats running up thousands on your bill

Tesco mobile you want, you can cap your phone usage, I pay 17.50 for 1gb, 500mins and 5000 texts, can't get mms messages or send them though, got a Samsung S11 phone.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:50 - Jan 26 with 983 viewsCountyJim

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:38 - Jan 26 by max936

Tesco mobile you want, you can cap your phone usage, I pay 17.50 for 1gb, 500mins and 5000 texts, can't get mms messages or send them though, got a Samsung S11 phone.

Steve im on the full monty got unlimited calls data messages etc thats not what I was asking

Your a lovely man but Reeco is right your a bit slow
Anyone work for TMobile EE on 19:34 - Jan 26 with 954 viewsllangyfelach

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:50 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

Steve im on the full monty got unlimited calls data messages etc thats not what I was asking

You'll have to pay the remainder, pal. I did last year when I bought myself out. Some contracts may allow you to drop to a cheaper tariff, but more often than not you have to pay what's left in full

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 19:36 - Jan 26 with 949 viewsItchySphincter

Pay up, it's what you agreed to in the first place.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 19:58 - Jan 26 with 921 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:38 - Jan 26 by max936

I agree, although f*ck knows how you're paying so much. Mine and my kids are £7.50 month, and that's with 1Gb, 5000 texts, no idea of how many minutes, but none of ever go near to going over the limit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 875 viewsmax936

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 19:58 - Jan 26 by Neath_Jack

I agree, although f*ck knows how you're paying so much. Mine and my kids are £7.50 month, and that's with 1Gb, 5000 texts, no idea of how many minutes, but none of ever go near to going over the limit.

Did you have a phone with the deal NJ? I had a sim only deal with them for about a tenner Mrs pays 7.50, but with no internet.

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 22:36 - Jan 26 with 868 viewsmax936

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 18:50 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

You're the one asking if you've got to pay the reminder of a "contract" and Im the one that's a bit slow, behave Jimbo ffs mun

Reeso doesn't know what day it is unless Angela tells him

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 22:51 - Jan 26 with 853 viewsJonJack

Some contract providers will offer to pay the remainder of the contract off if you sign up with them (depends how much cost this is I guess).

You can also trade in your phone at Carphone Warehouse and use the money they give you to offset the contract cost. Think I had around £80 for a Samsung S3 that didn't work in August.
Anyone work for TMobile EE on 09:56 - Jan 27 with 793 viewsphact0rri

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 19:58 - Jan 26 by Neath_Jack

Goodness my mobile bill is another reason to miss the UK. They price gouge so royally in the states. I have a 2GB unlimited talk/text account on T-mobile here and I pay around £52 ($82USD). Talk about feeling robbed!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Anyone work for TMobile EE on 19:11 - Jan 27 with 744 viewsCountyJim

Phoned up got ten percent off so worth trying
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024