Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apple and their profit! 12:18 - Jan 28 with 5232 viewsJackhero

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31012410

Obscene. Anyone got anything by apple? I won an iPad Mini last year, it stopped working after 10 months - useless. Still using a samsung galaxy 10.2 I bought over 2 years ago and never had an issue. Always used android phones too.

Also who in their right mind would pay £800 for the iPhone 6 128gb ffs? More money than sense obviously.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Apple and their profit! on 12:28 - Jan 28 with 3949 viewsDarran

Every Apple item ive ever had has been superb.
I wouldn't pay £800 for a 6 though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Apple and their profit! on 12:42 - Jan 28 with 3932 viewsskippyjack

Biggest con in the world.. made for peanuts sold for millions..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Apple and their profit! on 12:46 - Jan 28 with 3928 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Apple and their profit! on 12:42 - Jan 28 by skippyjack

Biggest con in the world.. made for peanuts sold for millions..

& one of the biggest tax dodgers out there .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Apple and their profit! on 12:55 - Jan 28 with 3916 viewsApeShit

I have an iPhone5s for about a year and a Macbook Pro for two years, both have been superb.

I doubt many people actually pay £800 outright for the phone, they are normally included in the price phone contracts.
Apple and their profit! on 13:03 - Jan 28 with 3904 viewsskippyjack

Apple and their profit! on 12:46 - Jan 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

& one of the biggest tax dodgers out there .

The stuff on Apple has been around for years.. it's hardly revolutionary.. sheep will follow and believe the hype.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Apple and their profit! on 13:10 - Jan 28 with 3895 viewsApeShit

Apple and their profit! on 13:03 - Jan 28 by skippyjack

The stuff on Apple has been around for years.. it's hardly revolutionary.. sheep will follow and believe the hype.

A bit like the sheep that despise everything Apple, just because its Apple.

Apple is industry standard for most design agencies these days, and I think music production/engineering has gone down that road as well.
Apple and their profit! on 13:15 - Jan 28 with 3888 viewsskippyjack

Apple and their profit! on 13:10 - Jan 28 by ApeShit

Apple is industry standard for most design agencies these days, and I think music production/engineering has gone down that road as well.

I'm not just talking about Apple.. they've just made everything more accessible.. touch screen has been around for years.. apps have been around for years.. they've put it all together and marketed like f*ck with 4G speed..

Apple and their profit! on 13:21 - Jan 28 with 3879 viewsApeShit

Apple and their profit! on 13:15 - Jan 28 by skippyjack

I'm not just talking about Apple.. they've just made everything more accessible.. touch screen has been around for years.. apps have been around for years.. they've put it all together and marketed like f*ck with 4G speed..

So whats your point?
Login to get fewer ads

Apple and their profit! on 13:24 - Jan 28 with 3874 viewsdickythorpe

Fecking annoying on an ipad that wont play Flash
Apple and their profit! on 13:26 - Jan 28 with 3873 viewsskippyjack

Apple and their profit! on 13:21 - Jan 28 by ApeShit

So whats your point?

How much of a sham it is.. £800 for a little upgrade.. people are genuinely morons for paying it.

Apple and their profit! on 13:50 - Jan 28 with 3855 viewsNeath_Jack

Aye, absolutely rubbish those Apple things. They'll never catch on, never sell, they're crap see, cheaply made, unethical, locked in to other Apple products.

Not bad for such a shite product in the long run eh. Bloody sheep etc etc.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Apple and their profit! on 13:55 - Jan 28 with 3849 viewsskippyjack

Apple and their profit! on 13:50 - Jan 28 by Neath_Jack

Aye, absolutely rubbish those Apple things. They'll never catch on, never sell, they're crap see, cheaply made, unethical, locked in to other Apple products.

Not bad for such a shite product in the long run eh. Bloody sheep etc etc.

I'm not saying they're rubbish.. I'm saying they're not worth the money.

Apple and their profit! on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 3843 viewsApeShit

Apple and their profit! on 13:55 - Jan 28 by skippyjack

I'm not saying they're rubbish.. I'm saying they're not worth the money.

Surely thats all relative to the individual purchasing one and what they are going to use it for?
Apple and their profit! on 14:07 - Jan 28 with 3833 viewsskippyjack

Apple and their profit! on 13:59 - Jan 28 by ApeShit

Surely thats all relative to the individual purchasing one and what they are going to use it for?

Have you ever heard value for money.. much cheaper stuff that offer value for money... but people just think 'Apple' the best.. buy, buy, buy.. even though it's over priced and overrated.. I'm waiting until they offer something worth buying.

Apple and their profit! on 14:25 - Jan 28 with 3820 viewsJonJack

Apple and their profit! on 14:07 - Jan 28 by skippyjack

Have you ever heard value for money.. much cheaper stuff that offer value for money... but people just think 'Apple' the best.. buy, buy, buy.. even though it's over priced and overrated.. I'm waiting until they offer something worth buying.

I wouldn't say every Apple item is ridiculously expensive although the new iPhone is and the joke of I'd expect the Airplane mode to take me of ****ing holiday for that price is probably true.

I've bought an iMac and they are fantastic. You can buy a cheaper PC of course but if you price up a PC with the same size screen and computer performance then the price is not far off the same. Depends on consumer choice I guess.

Same goes with iPads. Aren't Galaxy Tabs in the £300 - £400 range too? Yes, I'm sure a Hudl is cheaper for example but it is an inferior bit of kit even if some people are happy with it.
Apple and their profit! on 14:32 - Jan 28 with 3812 viewsApeShit

Apple and their profit! on 14:07 - Jan 28 by skippyjack

Of course, but at the end of the day you will pay more for a superior product.
Apple and their profit! on 14:40 - Jan 28 with 3807 viewsskippyjack

Has the Swansea City ethos ever entered your mind..

Apple = English international = over priced/overrated
Other products = Foreign = value for money

The difference is.. The English International is already adapted to the league and has a home.

The foreigner needs time to adapt and get a home.. but the quality is the same.

That's the difference.. a minor difference.. think like the Swans when purchasing a product.

Apple and their profit! on 14:45 - Jan 28 with 3794 viewsApeShit

Apple and their profit! on 14:40 - Jan 28 by skippyjack

Has the Swansea City ethos ever entered your mind..

Apple = English international = over priced/overrated
Other products = Foreign = value for money

The difference is.. The English International is already adapted to the league and has a home.

The foreigner needs time to adapt and get a home.. but the quality is the same.

That's the difference.. a minor difference.. think like the Swans when purchasing a product.

I thought the Swansea Ethos was living within our means?
Apple and their profit! on 14:52 - Jan 28 with 3788 viewsfbreath

Apple have set their price point. If people didn't pay what they are asking for their products they would drop the price but they do so they don't need to.

It's like anything you buy percived or actual quality costs more

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Apple and their profit! on 15:01 - Jan 28 with 3776 viewsLord_Bony

bOUGHT IPAD ONE ABOUT 5 YRS AGO...USEDIT EVERY DAY NO PROBS.I HAVE APPLE EVERYTHING NOW GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Apple and their profit! on 15:05 - Jan 28 with 3772 viewsApeShit

Apple and their profit! on 15:01 - Jan 28 by Lord_Bony

bOUGHT IPAD ONE ABOUT 5 YRS AGO...USEDIT EVERY DAY NO PROBS.I HAVE APPLE EVERYTHING NOW GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.

Your caps lock key has just broken mate, after 5 years thats not bad though ;)
Apple and their profit! on 15:09 - Jan 28 with 3765 viewsWarwickHunt

Apple and their profit! on 13:10 - Jan 28 by ApeShit

Macs have always been the industry standard in music production. If you ever set foot in a recording studio that uses a PC, make your excuses and leave. Pronto.

Pretty sure the same still applies to graphic design.

You pay for quality, style and ease of use - I've got a beautiful 25 year old Mac that still works. How many PCs do you see in design museums?
Apple and their profit! on 15:44 - Jan 28 with 3745 viewsNogginthenog

Apple and their profit! on 15:05 - Jan 28 by ApeShit

Your caps lock key has just broken mate, after 5 years thats not bad though ;)

Apple and their profit! on 16:29 - Jan 28 with 3723 viewsmacthejack

People are slowly coming round to the fact that apple are w**k.
Apple and their profit! on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 3713 viewsskippyjack

Apple and their profit! on 16:29 - Jan 28 by macthejack

People are slowly coming round to the fact that apple are w**k.

No they're not w*nk.. overrated and over priced.. value for money isn't there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024