Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest game PEACEFUL Demo 10:56 - Feb 7 with 1369 viewsLeeJCP

A number of people have been suggesting ideas for another demonstration at BR. The confirmed details so far are as follows, just a point to note I am not organising anything here this time it is other fans who have contacted me suggesting this. However I am more than happy to spread the word!

Meet as last time 2.30pm at West stand, making as much noise as possible so the Oyston family clearly hear what we are saying and asking them to do... Again it would be good for drummers, whistle blowers, football rattles, sirens, air horns and any other LEGAL form of noise making you can think of.

Saturday 31 Jan demo was a great start and fantastic turn out let's see if we can double the numbers, even if you plan going into the ground come and protest before hand to have your say, particularly in support of Raggy, and others who face litigation for ALLEGEDLY speaking out.

There have been other suggestions for breaking into smaller groups etc, but as nothing else was said about this I suggest keeping it simple and effective. Above all completely within the law, we do not want to see anyone else either in court or worse still being arrested. That would defeat the object and sink to the levels of the Oyston family.

If we keep this pressure up we can help to make change at the club, no one single demonstration will do this, but continued pressure will help. It is important for the love of Blackpool FC and Blackpool as a town and close community that Blackpool FC is returned to what it once was.

A PROUD CLUB INTENDED FOR A PROUD TOWN OF DECENT HONEST RESIDENTS!

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 11:18 - Feb 7 with 1361 viewsTejas

I'll be there again. Keeping it legal is the right approach, any other way will turn the Oystons into victims.
Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 11:43 - Feb 7 with 1357 viewsLeeJCP

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 11:18 - Feb 7 by Tejas

I'll be there again. Keeping it legal is the right approach, any other way will turn the Oystons into victims.

thanks tejas, spread the word off line also please mate.
Thanks
Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 13:42 - Feb 7 with 1342 viewsseasider13

Yeah, peaceful protest is the way forward, you gain the respect of the press corps the police and level headed people who wouldn't join in if it turned into handbags at dawn.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:24 - Feb 7 with 1332 viewsTejas

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 11:43 - Feb 7 by LeeJCP

thanks tejas, spread the word off line also please mate.
Thanks

I always do my best to spread the word Lee - but I've about another 10 months of exile here in deepest darkest Norfolk before I can return home to the Lancashire Riviera. I only travel home for "home" games and can't get to the mid-weeks for obvious reasons.

Anyway, has anyone thought about flyers, delivered to all homes on the Fylde (or at least Thornton Cleveleys to Lytham). Pointing out simple things like. Blackpool was formed in 1887 by the local community and is being killed off in 2015 by one family. It must be kept legal of course but you would be amazed at how many local folk don't have the full picture of what's happening to our Club. It's really not too expensive (ask any pizza shop) but would require volunteers in each area to deliver.

Serious question - I'm back for the Forrest game, where can I get an Oyston Out scarf?
Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:42 - Feb 7 with 1326 viewsLeeJCP

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:24 - Feb 7 by Tejas

I always do my best to spread the word Lee - but I've about another 10 months of exile here in deepest darkest Norfolk before I can return home to the Lancashire Riviera. I only travel home for "home" games and can't get to the mid-weeks for obvious reasons.

Anyway, has anyone thought about flyers, delivered to all homes on the Fylde (or at least Thornton Cleveleys to Lytham). Pointing out simple things like. Blackpool was formed in 1887 by the local community and is being killed off in 2015 by one family. It must be kept legal of course but you would be amazed at how many local folk don't have the full picture of what's happening to our Club. It's really not too expensive (ask any pizza shop) but would require volunteers in each area to deliver.

Serious question - I'm back for the Forrest game, where can I get an Oyston Out scarf?

Flyers have been spoke about and one or two happy to chip in me included, we know a graphic designer so all we need is a printer who is willing to do a good rate.
Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:44 - Feb 7 with 1325 viewsTejas

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:42 - Feb 7 by LeeJCP

Flyers have been spoke about and one or two happy to chip in me included, we know a graphic designer so all we need is a printer who is willing to do a good rate.

I would be happy to chip in too.
Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:46 - Feb 7 with 1323 viewsLeeJCP

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:44 - Feb 7 by Tejas

I would be happy to chip in too.

great, when we know more I will get a thread up on the various sites, I'll contact the designer and get some ideas together. Then locate a printer and get some printing costs.

all good mate we will not be defeated.
Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 22:19 - Feb 7 with 1300 viewsLeeJCP

Forest game PEACEFUL Demo on 18:46 - Feb 7 by LeeJCP

great, when we know more I will get a thread up on the various sites, I'll contact the designer and get some ideas together. Then locate a printer and get some printing costs.

all good mate we will not be defeated.

In light of the actions of the Oystons, now taking legal action against our friends and alternative site BHS .... It is now more vital than ever that we stick together and show our friends and fellow supporters we are in it together....

Let's make the Forest protest count.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024